NEurope
McPhee

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

Right, i have 2 weeks off starting on the 1st of January. Do i:

A) Buy The Witcher, Crysis and World in Conflict for PC (plus whatever is going cheap in the sales) - £100 tops

B) Buy a Wii - £200

C) Buy a PS3 - £300

D) Stop being an idiot and save my cash - £free

Posting it in here because tbh i doubt i'll get a proper opinion in any other thread.

Wii supply isn't an issue, i can get my hands on them if i need one. Im only getting a PS3 if i can get a 60GB version, PS2 compatibility is a high priority.

Whats holding me back is i've never owned a Playstation before, i've no idea if i like the Metal Gear series, or the Final Fantasy series. I do know GT5 isn't my thing. With the Wii i know i'll like Smash Bros and Fire Emblem, not overly bothered about anything else so far though.

If i buy a new console i'll be very skint, no Rock Band or GHII for me and probably have to miss DMC4 too in favour of Vegas 2. Basically i'll be down to a game a month from now til the summer.

The fact all those PC games are awesome looking, and it's the 2nd cheapest, i say buy the PC games.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma £19.99 GAME.uk.com

Eye of Judgement £34.99 GAME.uk.com ( havent a clue what this is like but its a good price considering what it usually is )

Ninja Gaiden Sigma £19.99 GAME.uk.com

Eye of Judgement £34.99 GAME.uk.com ( havent a clue what this is like but its a good price considering what it usually is )

Eye Of Judgement is 'very good' for that price! I like it. It takes sometime to understand how to play it etc...and you do have to buy my booster packs to get the most out of it, but it's pretty snazzy! : peace:

Unreal is very nice.

Rob is gonna kill you. Saying that seeing what you eat you will probably just consume him. Methinks Matt should now be know as Kirby.

Saw Assassins Creed on PS3. My cousin got both for christmas and I can definitely tell the difference between the PS3 version and Xbox version of the game. Xbox one looks slightly more colourful, but it also runs much smoother.

So which one would you say to get?

I also recieved Assassins Creed on the PS3, but really want to exchange for the 360 version, simply because of achievements:p But if the PS3 version plays better than maybe I'll just keep it and borrow a 360 version from a friend or something...

Xbox version is the best one due to smoother frame rate. It's not bad, but you notice it if you've played both. So if you do want the Xbox version then go for it as you'll be getting a better version of the game.

It's not worth exchanging it though, so it depends how desperate you are for those achievements :p

Haha, well I'm pretty desperate for them atm:p (Must beat Rob) So I'll try to exchange it, I just won't try very hard. Thanks m8

Made my decision, im not getting a PS3 or a Wii. Warhawk and Smash Bros may look brilliant but i've got enough to play on with the 360. Besides, im yet to join the ranks of HDTV owners

PS3 is amazing. Compared to other consoles xbox 360 has some better features and the wii has some as well but both xbox and wii hasn't put a smile on my face like it has done Chat is awesome, web cams head sets got to see caris's sexy face.

If any 1 has PS and has it on PSN add me simple name

: Jimjebus

I'm like a Dyson that sucks up Chinese food.

And Bagless!

But...I'm not bagless..

*double checks*

Nope :P

Fuck yes I want that game. Is that a download small version of Wipeout? Or is it going to be a full game?

Just got a PSP for christmas. Any game recommendations? I've got Pro Evo 6, Metal Gear PO and Ac!d, and Killzone.

After researching, there aren't any PSP games I'm looking forward to, just games that're already out. Is the PSP a dying console? I hope not...

Just got a PSP for christmas. Any game recommendations? I've got Pro Evo 6, Metal Gear PO and Ac!d, and Killzone.

After researching, there aren't any PSP games I'm looking forward to, just games that're already out. Is the PSP a dying console? I hope not...

Daxter, Monster Hunter, Ratchet and Clank, Final Fantasy Tactics and Tekken to name a few.

I just bought my sisters boyfriend LocoRoco for christmas and they both like it so you could give that a go.