NEurope
Coolness Bears

Television! Are you watching less than you used to...?

I watch it a lot some nights and some hardly at all... I usually turn on scrubs or friends or simpsons, with a bit of anime channel mixed in depending on how late it is.

Used to be addicted to OC but thats been and done, and I'm waiting for heroes season 2 :D:yay:

I watch E4 when I want to shut down my brain or when I am doing a meaningless task like filing sheets.

I watch Top Gear and Have I Got News For You every week. (and the 1up show lols)

I try to watch downloaded shows like Prison Break or an anime but I can never be bothered to go to watch them.

I don;t really watch as much TV as i used to, all i watch mostly these days is Top Gear, BBC 3 and Virgin 1 now and then. Some nights, the news is included as well.

I hardly watch any tv, i don't follow any shows anymore or owt like that either.

I keep mine on mainly for Daily Show/Colbert Report and Scrubs reruns. Otherwise its just background noise.

I only watch a few sit coms and farce type shows, also the occasional movie. I don't watch much TV.

I watch tv less now, but still a fair bit.

Hollyoaks is now a religion to me. Sometimes we have Eastenders on in the evening, and my housemates are also addicted to America's/Britain's next top modelllll.

And, of course, footie. Match of the Day, Final Score, Champions League and FA Cup matches. I mainly watch them in my room, and people come up to join me if they fancy it.

Kids TV, however, is shit compared to how it was when I was a kid.

My TV basically stays tuned to E4 or Channel 4. It rarey changes during weekdays, though on weekends I usually switch over if there are any good movies on etc.

I don't watch much TV at all, the set in my room hasn't been switched on by me since i plugged my 360 in to my monitor at the beginning of September!

Saying that, i've now got the urge to go watch something...

Oh, and i've got 6 TVs in my house. The computers are used for TV a bit too, so thats another 2 laptops and 3 desktops. We've no need of heating any more...

I used to watch looooaaads of TV. Now'er days it's Hollyoaks... panel shows such as Nevermind the Buzzcocks, Mock the Week, QI are nice, but often missed. Tonight with little old Ross, is a must. Erm.. apart from that nothing else apart from news and documentaries and something random when I'm downstairs eating breakfast on Sky.

Way less.

Watched BB this year. Not watched i'm a celeb too years running this year, and I usually watch X Factor for about half the time, until i've seen the main performances, not bothering with the results. Plus this year I hate all the contestants.

So right now, i'm actually not watching any program except Heroes...

:(

I cant be bothered with it anymore....havent since I moved back home years ago.

Nothing interests me on it in all honesty and if it is something I miss I can usually source it somewhere on teh interweb pretty quickly.

I keep mine on mainly for Daily Show/Colbert Report and Scrubs reruns. Otherwise its just background noise.

Bastard.

Curse you and your American TV and your Stephen Colberts

Prays for The Colbert Report on More4 or something.

I never used to watch TV that much but i got a Virgin HD a few month back and i watch alot now. I just set my box to record stuff and when ever i want to watch TV theres always something there.

Eastenders, Waterloo Road, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Random Animal Programs.

Basically all I ever watch, sometimes I watch cartoons when there's NOTHING else to do.