N-Europe

Dancing Shoes or Sit At The Bar Drinking Booze?

Fierce_LiNk

Thanks for the replies, guys. :)

Well, when I'm out, it usually depends on what mood I'm in. I've found that since I've started drinking, I can party for longer. On some occassions, in the past, I would feel tired too early.

I usually have a few drinks, and feel in the mood of fun, and then I'm dancing, as EEVIL would say, like a pr0. Pratting around, just having fun. I tend to lose myself sometimes, which is great, like you're being one with the music.

If any of you lot ever meet me, and want to see me lose myself, wait or request for the bloke to play some Oasis. Then you'll see what fun is. :D

I'm not really a club man. Dancing is boring, and what's more I can't stand dance music. So I end up sitting at the bar or in the corner drinking more than I usually should because I am bored.

Now when I go to a pub, it's much different. It's way more sociable, most of the time I drink slowly because I'm talking to people. And there'll usually be a darts board or a pool table and there'll be sky tv as well.

When sober I kind of shuffle about on the dance floor feeling embarrassed or sit and chat and drink, but then it gets to a certain point in the evening where if the company is good and I'm feeling the music and I've drunk enough.... then I dance. I usually don't stop once I've started and go full on over the top mental making a total arse out of myself, it's great fun.