Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Muhammad Teddy Bear

Dante

If it's idiots you want, go the deep south!

Firstly, public transport was privatised, not just separated from the government.

Before you insult my dad, please find out what he does in the NHS - he is the head of child and adolescent mental health in North Herts. He hasn't got a PhD, so he's not as highly paid as many of his colleagues who are Doctors, not by a long shot. However, he is head of his department in the whole region, not because he is the highest qualified (he's awaiting the results of a Masters as we speak), but because he is the best at his job.

What's more, he works in Stevenage, so he spends a lot of his time with families in which the problem is parenting, and they often wont accept this as a reason, so he gets a lot of shit from people who's kids he is trying to help.

As for disease, well, he doesn't have much to do with infectious ones, and I'd wager that those who do don't let it "run amok".

Now, do everyone a favour and go to your nearest train line, and take a piss on a live electric rail.

It was a fucking question, moron.

What I was saying, is that if he was one of those, that your view comming via him would be amazingly flawed.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fucking question, moron.

What I was saying, is that if he was one of those, that your view comming via him would be amazingly flawed.

Please don't all me a moron for defending a member of my family from a colossal retard, who's knowledge of society in the UK is a little off, to say the least.

And Kurtle, where is this lack of the fabled British culture? What is British culture? You sound like either a war veteran or a Nazi - blame the foreigners right? Have you ever thought that maybe its just YOU?

Nope...Because I don't get what the fuck you're on about...When the hell did I go and blame forieners?!

I blame society, and especially the Govt. & parents of yobs; so where you're getting you info is is beond me.

Kurtle, are you economically sound?

Yep

Are you paying your bills on time etc?

Yep...since I don't pay much

I ask because I don't see how a White Briton can complain as you have unless you aren't. You have all the opportunity to succeed in this country, nothing is holding you back but yourself.

Well, I'm afraid the working people of this country have every right to complain when our earned money is going towards keeping those who don't work, and criminals happy. Instead of being spent somewhere needed...NHS, Armed Forces.

Don't hate the immigrants if you see them doing well for themselves, they had to work harder and pay about triple the fees for education etc which the British economy actually relies largely on (why do you think immigration is a bit loose? The government knows its true) and yet after all that graft, they have to face the reality of them not getting a job due to their 'exotic' surnames. So I can't understand where people like you are coming from unless its just unrelenting hatred.

What the fuck are you on about?

I find racism/a lack of national unity foolish, mainly due in part of the fact that we Britions (native, 2nd generation, immigrant whatever) help each other out; we all pay for everyone in someway so in that sense we are all connected econimically. Like it or not, but your hard work is paying for some sickly black boy's medicine and vice versa

Well depending on their situation, maybe I wouldn't want to pay for him...and what difference does it make that he's black?

Unity is the only way forward for this country, otherwise we turn into the hilariously hypocritical French.

If you didn't realise by the fact that I mentioned that I want pride to be back in Britain, I'm for that too, ****.

So, because someone makes a mistake, and, say gets hooked on drugs, they deserve to be kept in a "shithole" at all times, without access to fresh air?

You also seem to think that they should be released back into the world with no knowledge of any changes in society.

Why should the innocent have to pay for criminals privilages?!

And why not release them without any knowledge of change?...Sounds like the best punishment they'd get.

Why should the innocent have to pay for criminals privilages?!

And why not release them without any knowledge of change?...Sounds like the best punishment they'd get.

We don't pay for them to have "privileges", we pay for them to be treated like humans.

Releasing people with even less chance of getting back into society is possibly the worst idea since, say, founding the nation of Israel in the middle of Palestine.

You need to grow up, really.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand:

Several thousand idiots have called for her to be executed. Nice.

Cool it, both of you.

This thread was always going to be trouble, but now this has gone too far. Back off, both of you.

He's the one that took a simple question personally and went all crazy, and then insults my knowledge of awful things that happen in life.

I think you REALLY need to stop looking at the world through your magic rose-tinted glasses Fish; it's the reason there are the blips in society there are today, people just ignore them and don't think:

"Wait a second, how is that right that somone who doesn't work is earning more than people who do?"

"How is it right that prisoners get better treatment than the elderly?"

"Why was there a case of a mother having to give birth to her dead baby in a hospital toilet?"

"Why do many soldiers have to pay for their own boots, and not seem to get paid back; yet the non-existant muslim militants get free veils?"

"Why aren't people actually punished & more heaftily fined (to pay for dealing with them) for criminal behaviour when any child psychologist can tell you that if people get away with things time and time again, they're gonna keep doing it?"

People like YOU are the reason shit like that happens; you seem to just turn a blind eye and only care about your own lives, instead of the whole of society.

He's the one that took a simple question personally and went all crazy, and then insults my knowledge of awful things that happen in life.

People like YOU are the reason shit like that happens; you seem to just turn a blind eye and only care about your own lives, instead of the whole of society.

Nice contradiction there.

Also, it was a direct and personal insult - you implied my dad was a lazy bastard, not caring about anyone.

How am I responsible for stuff like that happening? I think people who will work are welcome into this country. I think that people who insist on their religions being "respected" are tw@s.

I attacked your knowledge because, as you freely admit, you don't read the papers.

My mother works as police staff, and I can tell you that pretty much every crime reported in St Albans is dealt with. People are always fined the amount required to deal with them (if guilty), plus more.

Unless you actually are going into hospitals, caring for the ill, and giving every penny you ever get to the NHS, then I suggest you stop accusing other people of turning a blind eye, as I could easily do the reverse.

We don't pay for them to have "privileges", we pay for them to be treated like humans.

But why should the innocent be punished for their crime? They should have to pay for themselves, and the others that cant.

You know, how banks punish those that overwithdraw, instead of making us all pay for our accounts.

You need to grow up, really.

By the look of your 2 Refferals, it looks like you need to.

But why should the innocent be punished for their crime? They should have to pay for themselves, and the others that cant.

By the look of your 2 Refferals, it looks like you need to.

Because they are still people, regardless of what they've done.

A lot of people steal because they cannot afford to do otherwise, so how can they pay for themselves?

Also, my referrals are the two I know best, and see the most often.

Nope...Because I don't get what the fuck you're on about...When the hell did I go and blame forieners?!

You stealthed it pretty well in your initial post:

I think what was being said is simply that beliefs destroy other cultures, and that we have to protect British culture....which doesn't even exist anymore

If we do not practice British culture, what do we practice? And who is responsible for it? By your comments above alludes to the people with 'different beliefs', and in this context religious beliefs; namely Muslims and/or people with other 'beliefs' aka cultures. The BNP try to advocate for British pride...But that 'form' of pride does nothing to harness British unity. :angry:

Nice contradiction there.

Also, it was a direct and personal insult - you implied my dad was a lazy bastard, not caring about anyone.

Is your Dad a higher up by any chance; getting loads of money for sitting on his arse, doing nothing, and letting disease run amok?

I think you'll find it was a Question.

I think people who will work are welcome into this country. I think that people who insist on their religions being "respected" are tw@s.

And so should most people.

There should however be restictions on people comming in.

I attacked your knowledge because, as you freely admit, you don't read the papers.

Ever heard of a TV?

And I was told that I shouldn't be reading papers by you lot on here, cos then my views would be influenced, oOOoo; so, y'know...

And I don't read them much anyway.

Most of my view come from ME, not some papers, I will always come to my own conclusions.

I still have yet to be proven how Piggy from BB is actually rascist; Or why Sir Ian Blair should quit, he's being used as a scapegoat....Surely that proves that I don't jump on bandwagons?

My mother works as police staff, and I can tell you that pretty much every crime reported in St Albans is dealt with. People are always fined the amount required to deal with them (if guilty), plus more.

You just kind of answered my point; a lot of people who should be aren't found guilty it seems.

Unless you actually are going into hospitals, caring for the ill, and giving every penny you ever get to the NHS, then I suggest you stop accusing other people of turning a blind eye, as I could easily do the reverse.

I can see where you're comming from, but I pay what I'm told to, I also don't give to charities, it may seem hypocritical, but giving to one would be money not going to another; If that makes sence.

Because they are still people, regardless of what they've done.

So?...Crime should be punished.

A lot of people steal because they cannot afford to do otherwise, so how can they pay for themselves?

I have yet to hear of such a thing which wasn't to fund a drug habbit. Appart from people living on the street etc.

And again, that leads to the fact that people who don't work are getting enough to pay for Sky and decent TVs, not just the bare essentials. And yet there ARE people who need the money, but aren't getting it.

You stealthed it pretty well in your initial post:

I think what was being said is simply that beliefs destroy other cultures, and that we have to protect British culture....which doesn't even exist anymore

Well maybe I did; but I think I worded it incorrectly. What I was getting at was victim culture.

Well maybe I did; but I think I worded it incorrectly. What I was getting at was victim culture.

So then you DO know 'what the fuck I'm on about'! Victim culture (aimed at White Britons)? Last time I checked it was 'Muslim-looking' people getting stopped and searched on the grounds that 4 idiots who claimed to be muslims went all kamikaze. Black people are still getting proportionally higher levels of stop search and police attention.

Please tell me who exactly is victimizing white people here.

Ugh...In fact don't answer that, after all this debate and call to reason, people with your mindsets never figure it out in the end.

So then you DO know 'what the fuck I'm on about'! Victim culture (aimed at White Britons)? Last time I checked it was 'Muslim-looking' people getting stopped and searched on the grounds that 4 idiots who claimed to be muslims went all kamikaze. Black people are still getting proportionally higher levels of stop search and police attention.

Please tell me who exactly is victimizing white people here.

Ugh...In fact don't answer that, after all this debate and call to reason, people with your mindsets never figure it out in the end.

Last time I checked it was "Muslim" people blowing up buses...and therefor, similar people should be checked out; you have to remember, many of these "Muslim" people started off as true Muslims, living in Britain.

And last time I checked it was more likely to be mugged by a black person, or something along those lines, aswell.

It's not anyone else forcing many black people to all live together in city ghettos, wearing hoodies and mugging people, but themselves. I assure you, a respectable looking black person isn't going to get stopped by police suspiciously without reason.

It has NOTHING to do with RACE, but culture, which people seem to get confused with. I bet you many gangs are targeted, but I also reckon a larger amount are black, and I'm sure many whites loitering yobbos are stopped aswell.

I'm sure The Fish knows about this?

Anyway, King V, you've once again proved my point. Unrespectable black or Indian or whatever people that "cry racist" for being stopped for an unracist reason, is my exact point.

Last time I checked it was "Muslim" people blowing up buses...and therefor, similar people should be checked out; you have to remember, many of these "Muslim" people started off as true Muslims, living in Britain.

And last time I checked it was more likely to be mugged by a black person, or something along those lines, aswell.

It's not anyone else forcing many black people to all live together in city ghettos, wearing hoodies and mugging people, but themselves. I assure you, a respectable looking black person isn't going to get stopped by police suspiciously.

It has NOTHING to do with RACE, but culture, which people seem to get confused with. I bet you many gangs are targeted, but I also reckon a larger amount are black, and I'm sure many whites loitering yobbos are stopped aswell.

I'm sure The Fish knows about this?

...Rotfl...Haven't you just proved my point? :hmm:...And the way you contradict yourself is hilarious; its not about race yet you suspect to be mugged by a Black person? If it really is about culture, then why not just say you suspect to be mugged by young man in a hoody? :hmm:

...Rotfl...Haven't you just proved my point? :hmm:...And the way you contradict yourself is hilarious; its not about race yet you suspect to be mugged by a Black person? If it really is about culture, then why not just say you suspect to be mugged by young man in a hoody? :hmm:

.....You don't get it, moron

You are MORE likely to get mugged by a black guy than white in certain areas. FACT. STATISTIC.

Therefore, more black people are going to be stopped who look as though they are from that culture in order to deal with it.

YOU NO MATH GOOD!!!

I would go into further detail; but I'm not going to spend my entire night talking to you.

How have I proved ur point?!:wtf:

You've proven my point by going all Muslim and Black victimised

Plus; I never said I suspect to be mugged by someone black, so don't twist my words. I said it was more likely you were (by percentage of Black to white at least). I also stated that all yob looking kids are dealt with

I, for one, have no problem with Muslims, or at least, most of them.

I do, however, have an issue with the ones who want Sharia law, or try to push religious views into society.

If you don't want to integrate into our secular society, and want Islamic rule, then go to Arabia.

Please, go to Batford in Harpenden. You're more likely to get mugged by a white guy than a black guy there!

Well it's all to do with percentages anyway.

What I was trying to tell King V is that there are a larger percentage of black people that are criminals, than of whites. It doesn't necisserily mean that you're more likely to be; I worded it wrong, as the other way sounds more rascist:

A black man is more likely to mug you than a white man.

And what I'm trying to say is that you have to take that with a pinch of salt as it doesn't take into account personal data such as culture, as it's just a statistic.

A couple of pie charts would do best for people who don't get percentages.

Anyone actually know if the Koran says this stuff should happen? I dont want to hear Islam is a peaceful religion with no knowledge of it I want someone whose read the Koran and has full knowledge. The archbishop today said reading the koran as it is is a bad thing but why? If its true then surely its right to do this.

My personal opinion is its not and this is complete crap considering the intent to insult anyone wasnt there and to kill someone over this either Islam has to be completley correct or this is an excuse and an awful day for lots of people mostly the woman in question.

People say fundementalism like its a bad word an insult. But all it actually means is to follow the fundementals of a religion. If someone followed christianty to the tee they would not be anything like the people who get labelled as fundementalists like the guys who shoot abortion clinic people I gaurentee you this. That is christian nationalism and is something very very different.

Not knowing to much about the koran is this what it would recommened doing or is it to coin a phrase Islam nationlism. If it is it can go and die in a corner because not only is that crap but the intent as I said was in no way their to insult anyone. If its the koran we should have a debate about it and try and prove them wrong and also demand the safe return of the woman whose been accused of this.

Just saw the news on ITV, they have thousands marching the streets shouting for her execution. It's fucking terrible, that woman must be scared out her mind. One of the guys said it's it was wrong for her to bring up their children to hate mohammed. I mean, they names a teddy bear after him, they didn't name the bear mohammed then burn it or something did they? So whats the big deal.

These guys are seriously blinded by their religion.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!