N-Europe

Muhammad Teddy Bear

Dante

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I await your orders General.

Good, now change into your secret agent uniform and find engage in some espionage.

I still haven't decided what kind of revolution it shall be:a good old communist one, atheist, nationalist, or just the GLA...

Well, I say "just"... :awesome:

OK... I'm confused now. We've got people saying things such as that there are no Islamic States (the definition of which doesnt seem to be that clear) but from what is being implied I would say that Saudi Arabia is.

From what I have been told by people who live there and by people who live in Bahrain (sp?) then it is entirely ecclesiastic.

And I think its a bit harsh to go poiting the finger at the WWest for keeping dictators in power in the arab nations as doing so smears Westerners just a badly as the "all browns are terrorists" philosophy.

OK... I'm confused now. We've got people saying things such as that there are no Islamic States (the definition of which doesnt seem to be that clear) but from what is being implied I would say that Saudi Arabia is.

From what I have been told by people who live there and by people who live in Bahrain (sp?) then it is entirely ecclesiastic.

And I think its a bit harsh to go poiting the finger at the WWest for keeping dictators in power in the arab nations as doing so smears Westerners just a badly as the "all browns are terrorists" philosophy.

Jamba I will try clear things up for you. I not an expert so forgive me if I don't make things clear enough. An Islamic state is ruled by an Islamic Khilafah (Caliphate). The Ottoman Khilafah state was oblished in 1924. The lands it ruled were divided and turned into nation states. It is not a Totalitarian State while at the same time it is not a democracy. Like secularism from which emanates democracy and the Capitalist economic system Islam has its own Ideology which emanates the shari'ah rules governing life's affairs

Saudi Arabia is not a Khilafah state. Instead it is a Nationlistic state created by the British. The goverment in Saudi use the capitalist economic model for example instead of Islam.

try read this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate