NEurope
rapunzel

Help, I have been Shot...with a Wii Zapper

"<Sarcasim>There I was standing at the bus stop, when a 9 year old came up to me demanded my cash and when I told him to sod off he pulled a gun on me !

What was this menace ?

A Glock

A Desert Eagle

A Magnum

No it was the new menace on the streets the Wii Zapper !!!!</Sarcasim>"

According to this person via this link "Click Here" the Wii zapper is not a nice thing.

This got me thinking if you were to be held up by someone totting a gun what would be more realistic ? The real thing a Wii Zapper or a P2 Light gun ?

So here are our contestants can you spot the REAL gun ?

zappers.jpg

Has society gone mad or is this a valid point.

Personally I would prefer they ban the real gun totally get rid of every single gun on the planet and keep the toys, then you at least know what's real and what's not unless its a Wii Zapper... Though the only way that looks dangerous is if it were to be used to bludgeon you to death...

Oh btw the real gun in the pic if you could not guess in on the Left NOT the middle one

I wonder if someone held up a bank with a Wii Zapper, they'd have to hand over the cash....

It would be really funny and good if someone tried to rob someone or a bank using a Wii Zapper. Would be so funny to hear what happened.

What was your reaction to being threatened with a controller shell?

Also, Rapunzel do you live in America?

I was trying to be sarcastic towards the main article.

But thinking about it I may have had a stick brandished towards me by a tree earlier today, that too looked like a gun...

Some wee guy came up to me in the street in the village I live a few weeks ago with some pathetic BB gun and told me to give him all my money. I walked towards him amidst a few bullets (which barely reached me), grabbed the gun off him, threw it on the ground and stood on it then walked down the road to the police station and told them the 2 boys names.

I'm a legend in those parts.

(true-ish story btw)

Similar thing happened to me once, it was with a BB gun and i was shot in the arm with it when i refused to hand over the cash in my wallet. Ended up punching the lad to the floor in the middle of town and sitting on him until the police arrived. Got a nice little scar on my left arm from where i was shot as well.

Make me laugh that someone had the guts to hold you up with a Wii-Zapper. Quick, call Jack.

Similar thing happened to me once, it was with a BB gun and i was shot in the arm with it when i refused to hand over the cash in my wallet. Ended up punching the lad to the floor in the middle of town and sitting on him until the police arrived. Got a nice little scar on my left arm from where i was shot as well.

Make me laugh that someone had the guts to hold you up with a Wii-Zapper. Quick, call Jack.

I don't think anyone actually tried to hold her up...

Anyhoo, didn't they tell Jack Thompson he had to stay 50 yards away from video games at all times or something? If it weren't for that, he'd be all over this.

Legalise guns IMO, then if someone threatened you with a Wii Zapper you could just shoot them.

Legalise guns IMO, then if someone threatened you with a Wii Zapper you could just shoot them.
Stalin for presid... Actually, no.

im really suprised about this, considering nintendo wont even put chat on there list of services, and yet they make a prop which could quite easily be mistaken for a real gun and get you into a whole load o trouble

Personally I would prefer they ban the real gun totally get rid of every single gun on the planet and keep the toys

That would actually be THE most dangerous thing ever.

Oh btw the real gun in the pic if you could not guess in on the Left NOT the middle one

That was easy...No toy gun would have a laser sight or torch:heh:

Was he released after "a night in the cells" and a ha'penny fine so that next time he could get real gun?