Stalin

Communism

Communism - good idea?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Communism - good idea?

• No
    • Yes

I love you Stalin.

Good idea on paper, no community is honest enough to do it right.

I love you Stalin.

Good idea on paper, no community is honest enough to do it right.

said it in one, which sucks =(

the closest was in america with the indians peoples no?

the closest was in america with the indians peoples no?

I like to think I had a jolly good crack at it.

Commuinism is a load of posh. The ideology and political system is crazy. Capitalism is they way forward. Power to the people!

What a stupid thread. Communism is the sickest ideology going.

Please feel free to elaborate.

Please feel free to elaborate.

ELABORATION: Communism views everyone as an equal nothing, thusly robbing the individual of any individuality, scoiety of any drive and the economy of the free spirit and entrepreneurial drive it needs to be a success.

The idea that a street sweeper and a barrister are equal and should be rewarded equally is as absurd as it is dangerous. What's more in practice it always ends with a small group being super rich and running society with an iron fist without any regard for the rest of society.

Oh dear god communism...

Oh man so much bad stuff to say, unbelivably bad. Um yeh nice utopian idea but in reality its caused such a shitstorm in history its unbelivable. That and Fascism were disasters and always will be. Divided people really horribly legitimising murder.

And people still think its cool to wear communist leaders on tshirts whears if u did that with a fascist leader people would quite rightly think hmm hes a bit of a nutter.

So in essence u my answer is no! Oh wait crap! :(

it always ends with a small group being super rich and running society with an iron fist without any regard for the rest of society.

That's sort of the point, I think.

And people still think its cool to wear communist leaders on tshirts whears if u did that with a fascist leader people would quite rightly think hmm hes a bit of a nutter.

So in essence u my answer is no! Oh wait crap! :(

An awesome point, the fact any **** can walk down the street in a T-Shirt that glorifies some mass-murdering dictator as a fashion icon is a gross insult to the millions of people murdered and tortured at said dictator's hand.

I like to think I had a jolly good crack at it.

No you didn't, you betrayed Lennin and his principles, and subjugated Russia to a horrific and unjust theocracy that made the rule of the Tzars look like a Democratic-Welfare state. Boo, boo I say sir.

No you didn't, you betrayed Lennin and his principles, and subjugated Russia to a horrific and unjust theocracy that made the rule of the Tzars look like a Democratic-Welfare state. Boo, boo I say sir.

I'd like to see you do better!

Love,

Joseph xx

Hurrah for mass graves, propagation of bullshit such as the belief that acquired characteristics are passed genetically, oh and the parasitic ideals that from the backbone of the whole charade...and well, there you have it. You've done the motherland proud, Joseph old man.