N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your definitely a suspect Haggis, you didn't vote Bowser out after all and I reckon there were groupings of villains and individuals all over the place.

When was that? (I' can't remember). As I said, I've not been able to get into the game properly up intill the last few days due to being stuck with work.

I don't understand why it's not Paj being voted for. Even cube said I seemed trustworthy. Also, why would I vote out thunderer? I mean there's not many people in the game so by voting him out I would have been effectlively been letting the good guys win if I was bad.

Argh, I want to vote!

Even cube I seemed trustworthy. Also, why would I vote out thunderer? I mean there's not many people in the game so by voting him out I would have been effectlively been letting the good guys win if I was bad.

Trustworthy posts is a good disguise. Evidence overthrows that.

Your only excuse is that you voted for thunderer. You yourself have proven that the excuse is rubbish - Paj voted for him, too.

Even so, there were still two more good guys left to vote.

So what am I supposed to do to prove my innocence then?

Tell us who you are.

Sorry, didn't see your post strider!

I'm Pichu. I have the power to 'try' and kill someone I think to be bad but at the expense that I may kill myself if I use my power. I've never used my power because a) I've not been involved as much intill now and b) I don't want to risk killing myself.

I am a good character! Though if you don't believe me by now, then I don't know what else to do.

I'm seriously confused by Haggis now! but the latest information he has presented to us, seems to prove his innocence for now!

And if he was edgeworth why would he back fire his own objection?

What better way to cover his tracks?

I'm not convinced Haggis is being honest here. If he is Pichu, why is he the only Pokemon character in the entire game, and not even a very famous one? Why not Pikachu? There's something about his self-claimed power that doesn't quite fit either, I'm not convinced Chair would give a power that essentially counts the player out of the game.

What better way to cover his tracks?

I'm not convinced Haggis is being honest here. If he is Pichu, why is he the only Pokemon character in the entire game, and not even a very famous one? Why not Pikachu? There's something about his self-claimed power that doesn't quite fit either, I'm not convinced Chair would give a power that essentially counts the player out of the game.

It doesn't. I can use it for the better of the good guys, but if I do, there is a chance I may in turn kill myself. So basically self sacrfice for the good of the group, I suppose it must be a sort of last resort which I will use if needs be.Does it matter if I am the only Pokemon in the game? Look, I've told you everything as asked, I voted thunderer out because the evidence you gave said he was evil, which he was. I've backed both you and Cube up when ashmat said it may have been one of you. I really don't see why you don't realise how obvious it is that I'm good.

But, I've said all I can, so night guys.

I'm not convinced Haggis is being honest here.

I'm not convinced, either. It just doesn't fit at all.

I really don't see why you don't realise how obvious it is that I'm good.

Words go only so far - they can be falsified to hide the truth. Evidence is the important thing, and that points against you.

All of us except you have evidence towards what abilities we have (or had before they were taken/destroyed). And we know that there is one extra ability on top of what we know of - the objecting - and there's noone but you who we can link it to.

And then you claim to be an unlikely character with a pointless ability, and give us no evidence. It fits so little that I'm going to re-vote for you to get lynched.

ChangeVote: Haggis

Wait, Gaggle said he knows he targetted me last night. Who was that?

It was me - Gaggle gave me that ability. I targeted someone random so I can fill in the gaps of what powers/roles people have. And it worked.

A majority has been reached.

Day 14 is now over

The crowd encircled Miles Edgeworth, his trickery and lawyering skills could do no more to save him.

Haggis is dead. He was Miles Edgeworth, a villainous lawyer who could manipulate people's votes.

The heroes breathed a sigh of relief. However, they weren't completely safe yet. One of their number had a dark side...

There are 7 players remaining. 4 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Gaggle64

Paj Meen Ah

Strider

Night 14 begins now

Night 14 is now over

Again Mushroom Kingdom was peaceful.

The heroes wake up to find a purple dragon incased in ice, but they manage to thaw him out.

There are 7 players remaining. 4 is a majority.

/ nando /

AshMat

Coolness Bears

Cube

Gaggle64

Paj Meen Ah

Strider

Day 15 begins now