N-Europe

Mafia Game #3 - Stranded in Mushroom Kingdom

chairdriver

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think thats going to do much good though is it? Just voting on a list someone gave us of people that haven't voted as much as others. Surely someone must have some real evidence?

Do we know who link is?

There's not much else to do.

And yes, we know who Link is.

So you didn't see what happened? Thats wierd! Howcome you ran away then?

He ran away from the massive Snorlax.

The fact that i have no shield, no arm and no POWERS! :(

Ah, but what I mean is, if you ran away "in fear" then you must have seen what happened? Or was it just you saw the results of what happened?

...Am I just confusing myself?:heh:

---

Oh just realised, it was from snorlax. Sorry! (Thanks cube)

Votes (5 is a majority)

thunderer (2) Gaggle64, Cube

Votes (5 is a majority)

thunderer (2) Gaggle64, Cube

"OBJECTION!" a man called from the crowd.

Everyone gasped and turned towards the man.

"I have reason to believe that this man is innocent!" said the man, with a swarmy smile on his face.

Gaggle64 and Cube's votes have become worthless.

Votes

thunderer (0)

..well, my vote in a way pretty much gives my identity up (as you can tell by the numbers)

I'm not sure what happened with the football team, but I'm not sure what you mean by lying to jayseven. He consulted me on who to put into the team and I didn't have a clue and let him run with it.. there wasn't anything more to it.

Then he was killed off before anything happened with the team and, to be fair, we all got a message saying that we could betray the team and if we did, jayseven would be killed. I can't recall how he came to his end, but gaggle64 and coolness bears also had that message- who is to say the team was not betrayed by one of you 2?

Having said that, show me how he died as I haven't went back to check..

Go Team!

Good point about Nando.

Since he seems to have proven his credentials that leaves Paj and Haggis, one being Cortex but presumably powerless, the other evidentially Miles Edgeworth.

Cube, if you still have that thing you got in the team, you may have to use it soon. <deliberately vague>

I can't recall how he came to his end, but gaggle64 and coolness bears also had that message- who is to say the team was not betrayed by one of you 2?

He was killed with a dragonite as I recall, the wielder of which we now know to be Thunderer.

Having said that, show me how he died as I haven't went back to check..

Go Team!

thunderer killed him.

With Link on the ground, this gave the mafia man the opportunity he needed. He didn't even bother using his pokeball, the suited man was weak, and a good beating up would take him down for the count.

Jayseven is dead. He was The Championship Manager, who tried to make a football team and defeat all the heroes and villains with it.

Throwing out a Dragonite, Giovanni escaped before any of the heroes could do anything.

With the leader dead, now the football team would have to disband.

Any player that was in the football team is now no longer in it, and their win conditions have reverted back to what they were originally.

I'm confused about all this talk about a football match. I must have missed that part the thread. Anyways, gaggle are you sure that it was thunderer that killed Tellyn? (I'm asking because I have no idea who you are etc because I've not been following all too well).