NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jordan

Wee! I gotta a new doggy!

Yey!

My parents have wanted a new dog, since our old one Beckie died a year or so back from cancer. She was about 15 years old, we had her since she was a puppy and she was loved very much.

Earlier this evening, we decided (after much thought) that we would get another dog. So, we went down to the pet shop we usually get our pets from in the next town. The last pup they had was a black girl. She was a cross between a lab, a spaniel and some other random breed. So, we took her. Shes very friendly and cute. We had decided to call her Sophie after i was brain storming names and thought of "Sophitia" from Soul Calibur and then chopped the end off.

Our two cats so far have been abit apprihensive about her, but i'm sure with time they will all get on! Anyway, pointless thread. I guess i was just happy about the new dog ;)

Awww, thats pretty sweet. I like Puppys. I used to like our dog until it started to grow, now I hate it. It just smells, and humps my friends legs - pretty dodgy when you have girls around.

*shakes fist*

But still thats pretty sweet Jord. Good times.

Nice. What tricks has she learnt?

Has she won any of the entry level competitions yet?

HAVE YOU FOUND THE MARIO KART YET?

Good shit. I've always wanted a pet, never did get one. Raccoons, they're the good stuff.

The last pup they had was a black girl.

That's... Hmm... Do...? ... Whatever.

Nice. What tricks has she learnt?

Has she won any of the entry level competitions yet?

HAVE YOU FOUND THE MARIO KART YET?

Unforch she has no unlockables, although shes damn smart. She knows her name already. Probably quicker than my Nintendog learnt it anyway.

congrats on your new pet make sure u train it to shit on paper or outside be4 its to late :P my dog is a mental house ill get you some piccys of him soon

hes a staffie and hes called buster (im not a chav though) :P

Yey!

Earlier this evening, we decided (after much thought) that we would get another dog. So, we went down to the pet shop we usually get our pets from in the next town. The last pup they had was a black girl. She was a cross between a lab, a spaniel and some other random breed. So, we took her. Shes very friendly and cute. We had decided to call her Sophie after i was brain storming names and thought of "Sophitia" from Soul Calibur and then chopped the end off.

Good job it's a girl or it may rape you.

Yay, doggie! I'm happy for you. =3

Post pictures!

I will be getting a new dog again in June probably; our dog also died a bit over a year ago. Had to let her be put to sleep because she couldn't walk and eat anymore because of old age (13 years old; kind of old for a Bernese Mountain dog). =(

That made me laugh Athriller.

I always used to want a dog, I asked for one everyday but my parents don't like them. I don't think I'll ever get one though.

Unforch she has no unlockables, although shes damn smart. She knows her name already. Probably quicker than my Nintendog learnt it anyway.

XD! Ahh I love that; no unlockables. ROFL! Ahh god, we could use nerd terms to describe anything.

\overclocks dog in a vain attempt to get it to sleep more.

Good job it's a girl or it may rape you.

The girls can try and rape you sometimes too for some reason :confused:

there supposed to be the fiendly ones from the shelters...... not saying that all the doggies bought are evil.

You bought a dog? That sucks if you did.

Get one from a shelter

We did go to the local RSPCA shelter. They wouldn't let us have one, because we already have a cat. Bastards.

Shelter dogs can have a very dodgy temprement. They can either be uber shy which is often bad because they are too afraid to go out and suffer from extreme anxiaty. Or they can be snappy and attack other dogs, our dog was attack by this shelter dog a few months back. It was a pretty nasty attack resulting in lots of blood, stiches and a huge medical bill. Although we did succesfully get the owner to pay the vet money after we sent the boys around.

We did go to the local RSPCA shelter. They wouldn't let us have one, because we already have a cat. Bastards.

That sucks i guess

Weve always had rescued dogs and theyve all been the best dogs.

Sign in to follow this