NEurope

This just in: the Chintendo Vii

If I see one out here I will buy one, no hesitation. I mean it has got to be worth it for comic value alone.

Can you imagine the horror on some poor kid's face on Christmas morning as he tears through the layers of packaging to get his sweaty little palms on the present he's been begging for for the last 3 months, only to find it's not a Nintendo Wii, his parents got him a Chintendo Vii!

Is the chintendo compatible with Wii games?

In any case, I hope they sue the crap out of these guys. I don't even get why Nintendo are trying to market their stuff in China. Those commies pirate EVERYTHING, even cars!

haha brilliant. But actually Nintendo want to release the Wii in China (Source: gamefront.de) so I could imagine that they'll sue the crap out of them in time.

Wow... I remember I once played on a thing they called a Shintendo back in the day:o . It could only play those cartridges which were like half the size of a NES game. Most of the time they had like hundreds of games on them. I remember this 1050 in 1 one... it had like a dozen of different versions of the same game but you started in a different world (e.g. SMB). This must be from the same guys...funny stuff:heh:

Yup, first thing that came into mind was that Chinpokémon episode.:heh:

After reading it, it reminds me of those products found in cheap drugstores and street sales.

You know, things like the cheap toy ripoffs from transformers and pokémon.

As well as the "Game Child Advanced" and the "Polystation II". Yeah, all those games were like "Tetris 0001" was Tetris Level 1 and "Tetris 0009" was Tetris Level 9. And they counted as different games. Cheap stuff.

Olds but I like how they have cats in their Vii sports package rip off thing.

If it's reverse engineering, they can't sue. And yeah, it's most probably only 8 bit games, as usual in these cheap knockoffs.

If it's reverse engineering, they can't sue. And yeah, it's most probably only 8 bit games, as usual in these cheap knockoffs.

Actually they can sue. The thing looks very similar to the Wii, and has a name very similar as well. The console has motion sensors like the Wii and the controller looks like the Wiimote, plus that the game that was shown didn't exactly look 8-bit.

Haha! You've got to love these cheap rip-offs, they're so cheesy. Tbh, I kind of hope Nintendo put in a lawsuit, this kind of piracy is just way too absurd.

Yup, first thing that came into mind was that Chinpokémon episode.:heh:

Wait, what? I've never heard of this one before...

Wait, what? I've never heard of this one before...

One episode of South Park mocked Pokémon's success with the "Chinpokémon".

image.php?u=5792&dateline=1134342804

Awesome episode

I wouldn't even accept one as a gift. It'd be a waste of space.

It would be great. You can run up to some random person, throw it in their face, shout "You've been Chintendo Vii'd" and run away.

That makes me laugh, hopefully when Ninty release the Wii over in China, they sue the pants off the "Chintendo" company for infringment. Actually, they can sue them right now if they want and win.

Can you imaging; someone that has asked his parents for a Wii for Christmas will instead be opening one of these Christmas morning

Patent law?
Patents can't be reverse engineered because a patent requires the publishing of the idea for the licensed, meaning everyone can find out how it works by Googling it. You can't actually use it yourself though.