N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 2 - New Recruits Needed!

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, finally a draw :D

EDIT:Haden, I'm not gonna give up my spot :p

EDIT2: In before I eat my words :V

haha we will see my friend we will see on tuesday I predict the legends are going top :p

Your doing really well though your teams new right? I expected me cube and gunners to be the top three u have broken into this game very well and look to be going up to the uber league.

Classic! Top of the league for the first ever time. Big game on friday though a draw will definatly be a good result from that glad Ive got my goal tally up a bit. Our league seems to have split a bit but to everyone dont give up keep playing and remember to keep the form up on your players train them and rotate them according to form. Next season I think the leagues will be much more balanced so even if your not doing well this time next time it should even out a lot.

Hmm bugger my attack is really costing me now absolutley awful. Well done for win Cube. Anyway should still get up but the fact that I have all away games now I think will put me out of title contention unless cube and threezok slip up. Need to make big changes for next year may struggle to stay up otherwise especially with the form of the top guys in upper league.

This game is out to get me. Dyson was actualy awful how the fuck he won I don't know. I have had a goal disallowed in my last 4 matches now. My striker was sent off for being the last man just now. I was 2-1 up at half time had 12 shots in total Dyson had 3 shots scored them all including getting a flukey penalty int he last minute of injury time. I quit game is against me :mad:

This game is out to get me. Dyson was actualy awful how the fuck he won I don't know. I have had a goal disallowed in my last 4 matches now. My striker was sent off for being the last man just now. I was 2-1 up at half time had 12 shots in total Dyson had 3 shots scored them all including getting a flukey penalty int he last minute of injury time. I quit game is against me :mad:

aw dont quit everything goes in cycles things will change.

Anyone know why our matches for today seem to have been rescheduled?

A power failure at our server host forced Xpert Eleven to be offline for about 6 hours this morning. The site didn't suffer any damages apart from the time offline.

We took the opportunity to do some maintenance on the databases during the break. This might slow the site down initially but you will find the site being faster and faster and should be back to normal performance within an hour or so.

All matches scheduled from 09.00 this morning to 13.30 today have been postponed 10½ hours.

I hope this have caused too much problems for anyone. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Iwe

The X11 Crew

Midnight matches...ooh!