N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 2 - New Recruits Needed!

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear god im glad im not in odwins league good luck guys...

My team isn't that good if you just look at the skill levels, but I've found that some players that are 4's or 5's play more like 7's or 8's when they have high form. For me it's all about getting to know who is like that in your team.

I spend sooooo much money/econ on training to keep the form up.

My team isn't that good if you just look at the skill levels, but I've found that some players that are 4's or 5's play more like 7's or 8's when they have high form. For me it's all about getting to know who is like that in your team.

I spend sooooo much money/econ on training to keep the form up.

Yeah im exactly the same, form is very important in the league

To clear things up a bit. I did my press release before Haden's Hat eating competition, then deleted it to add something in which is why it looks like Haden is predicting the future. Rest assured, he isn't. :heh:

Er yeh ok... the real turth is I predicted you would say something stupid at the start of the season and you did! Booyah!

Anyway good win although loads of yellow cards looks like cube is gonna be a sick rival on to the ashmat game!

If I have a player for sale and the deadline is tomorrow, do I have to accept the offer before the deadline is reached or will it automatically be accepted?

If I leave it to hit the deadline will I miss out on the sale or will it just take the offer anyway basically?