N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Stalker - Skunky

You enjoy following people at night. People might think you are evil, but really you are just misunderstood.

Every night, if you choose to use your power, you must PM me with the name of a player. You will follow this player, and see who they target at night.

You are good. You win when all the threats to the town have been removed

By total luck, he targeted Haggis on the first night. And for some reason he concluded Haggis was evil, with absolutely no evidence. Bloody big fluke!

The Paranoid Gun Owner - Shino

You are very very very paranoid.

If you are targeted by another player, you will give them a warning shot from your gun. If they target you again another night, you will kill them.

If someone votes to lynch you, you must vote to lynch them. This only applies to the person that first votes for you. You may not change your lynch vote once you have been forced to vote in this way.

You are good. You win when all the threats to the town have been removed.

When there were 7 or less players left, he received this power:

With so many deaths, you have become extremely paranoid. You will kill the first person that types "Shino".

Once this power was used, he lost his gun, in doing so, giving the mafia a chance to kill him.

The Mayor - Paj Meen Ah

You are the mayor of the town.

Your lynch vote will count for two.

He was the first to be recruited into the mafia.

The High-Class Prostitute - Mundi

You are a posh whore. You have a good heart though, and are only trying to make a living in this world.

Every night, if you choose to use your power, you must PM me with the name of a player. You will sleep with this player, preventing them from using their night power.

You are good. You win when all threats to the town have been removed.

The Magician - Cube

You can cast ameteur magic, confusing people.

Every night, if you choose to use your power, you must PM me with the name of a player. This player’s target will be randomized.

Also, under certain conditions, you will gain a different power.

I will notify you when you receive a different power.

This was actually the character I was most excited about, because he would receive all kinds of wacky powers (much like Dyson did), but alas he was killed on the first night.

What a great intense game!

Bit annoyed I got killed in the end then, but was probably a good thing seeing that I was going to lynch the good Shino, which may have jeopardised the towns chance of winning!

I was wondering whether the investigations were giving me the opposite result, but then after consultation with Sanchez we decided we had just been unlucky lol!

When's the next game then chairdriver?

The Stalker - Skunky

You enjoy following people at night. People might think you are evil, but really you are just misunderstood.

Every night, if you choose to use your power, you must PM me with the name of a player. You will follow this player, and see who they target at night.

By total luck, he targeted Haggis on the first night. And for some reason he concluded Haggis was evil, with absolutely no evidence. Bloody big fluke!

hahah helll yeah i cant beleive i guessed that right! :heh:

The Private Investigator - Strider

You are an expert in solving crimes.

You will be able to use your power after the first person has been killed.

If you choose to use your power, you must PM me with the name of a player. You will investigate this player, and learn something about them.

If you target someone twice, you will learn the whole truth about them.

When he first targeted Haggis, he got no info, and when he targeted him again, he was told Haggis was evil.

The Witch Doctor - Dyson

You are a crazy old witch doctor.

You have a book of spells. Which spell you cast will be randomly chosen. Details of the spell will be given to you at the start of every night phase.

Also, if anyone targets you a curse will be cast on them, so that they must speak in rhyme the next day.

I changed this role a bit after I sent it out to Dyson. I thought speaking in rhymes would be too hard, so I changed it to smilies and the riddle (which literally meant nothing). That's why Mcoy and Jonnas were forced to speak in smilies that day, they had targeted Dyson.

All his spells has to do with posting. On the first night, his spell backfired and he couldn't talk the next day.

So chair what did my mysterious solution do to Haggis? Did it make him invincible or something?

Wait no 'cos Sanchez's (mr-paul's) results were wrong and so were Rokhed's (well they were random).

Haggis was actually bus-drivered to mr-paul that night, so mr-paul drank it instead.

It made him invulnerable to night kills and immune to lynching.

The Time Traveller - Maase

You are a time traveller. You can travel forward through time, causing the day and night phases to end early.

At any time, you may PM me. If you do so, the current phase will immediately end (when I receive the PM, don’t blame me if I’m offline when you send it. Your time travelling ability isn’t THAT good).

If you choose to end the day phase early, no-one will be lynched. If you choose to end the night phase early, only the PMs I have already received will count.

Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. If you abuse this power bad things will happen. Only use it when it is completely necessary!

***What he didn't know: if he used his power whilst he had the majority vote to be lynched, he would be lost in the time stream forever. Also, if he pissed me off by using it too much, he would be killed.