N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politician? Hmm...

ReZourceman should really give some reasons...

I've changed votes far too many times today but it's time we all worked something out and got someone suspicious lynched.

Change Vote: ReZourceman

Someone suspicious? Funny you should mention that, with all your mutterings and babblings about thirteen and a cab def and all that, you're acting as shady as anyone has.

Rokhed's probably talking about some beauty pageant! :p

You wants reasons? I got em.

Folk said Dyson was suspicious. Im a sheep. Why be wary or suspicious of someone whos following what everyone else is doing and commenting?

Id role claim, but I guess Id probably get night killed or something. I will tell you that CURRENTLY I cannot do anything power wise. Something has to happen before I become useful. And thats the truth.

Innocent. Peace.

PS. Ill change my vote to whoever seems to most likely. So who wants me to change vote?

What has to happen? Someone's death, eg, mine?

Nobody had put forward a vote for me on the day until you had, and it's probably a case of people sheepishly following the first voter.

Day's been going on for ages, chair, and I don't think we're going to see a resolution to this soon. When's the deadline?

Well yes, but I dont know if its you. I dont WANT the person who has to die, die, as there would be no point in it. But in case said person dies, Ill become....more useful.

You do seem innocent, but equally its exactly what youd say if you werent ;)

Nobody had put forward a vote for me on the day until you had, and it's probably a case of people sheepishly following the first voter.

Day's been going on for ages, chair, and I don't think we're going to see a resolution to this soon. When's the deadline?

If a majority is not reached by 5 oclock tonight, no-one will be lynched.

Actually this day's only been like 26 hours. We've had longer, and I don't think it's fair to end the round so soon when a few more peoplewho haven't posted yet might sway it one way or another. I ask you, chairdriver, to at least give it a few more hours.

Day 4 is over

That day was very eventful for the town. Riddles, accusations, discussion, people begging for votes and all-sorts, yet the townspeople could not argee on who to lynch!

No-one was lynched.

There are 19 active players in the game. 10 is a majority.

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Dyson

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Rockhed00

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

thunderer

The Fish

Night 5 begins now

*Pulls out mechanism and presses several buttons*

Night 5 is now over.

All PMs sent to me after 7:24pm will not count. If you have a compulsory power, and didn't PM me, your target was NOT randomized.

Again, time had jumped forward, bringing day earlier than expected.

In the town hospital, a man suddenly woke from his coma.

Maase has woken from his coma. He is now back in the game.

And at the same moment, a rift in space opened, and a man tumbled out, and landed in a heap on the floor.

AshMat is alive. He was never dead per se, he was taken to the realm of the dead.

A man crept to the back door of a house. He peered inside, through a window that hadn't been cleaned for years. He jumped with fright as he saw a man peering back at him. The man inside the house grabbed a gun, and took aim at the tresspasser.

"Get the hell off my property!"

The man ran away, faster than a startled deer. The paranoid man would live yet another day.

Yet another spell was cast. The spellcaster knew he had to keep quiet. But did the townspeople?

Shino and thunderer have broken out into a fight.

Shino must vote for thunderer.

thunderer must vote for Shino.

Neither can change their votes

There are 21 active players in the game. 11 is a majority.

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

darksnowman

Dyson

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

Maase

martinist

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Mundi

ReZourceman

Rockhed00

Sanchez

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

thunderer

The Fish

Day 5 begins now

I know a mafia member... Haggis!

The only evidence i have is that he is evil. Which is enough evidence for me.

Vote: Haggis

What?! What's this "evidence" then? I'm not a member of the mafia, but without giving a proper reason other than "I know he's evil" it seems to me like you might be.

Yeah I did Jayseven. Along with some other things. We need Dyson to give us some info.

I'm gonna go along with Strider for the time being.

Vote: Dyson

I know this is against the rules but I made a mistake and don't want to double post. I havem't changed my original post.

Changevote: Haggis