Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its just too late at night for me, but I genuinely don't get how:

a cab def + carry the seven = jayseven?

And if it does equal Jay, then... what does that imply about him?! So far Jay has looked to be playing a good straight game here, if we're gonna point fingers at him then what about throwing more accusations out there than riddles?

I am tres confondu.

Still, I fail to see how

a cab def

+

carry the seven

------------------

Jayseven

But it does seem odd..Thunderer's obviously at the heart of this. Care to explain, thunderer? *raises eyebrow*

I would also like to point out that I have my suspicions about jayseven, but at this point they're not strong enough to warrant a lynch.

I would also like to point out that I have my suspicions about jayseven, but at this point they're not strong enough to warrant a lynch.

Really? What do you think you have on him? Sanchez named him in his ok list on the other page. You might as well say whatever you have on him, cos lets face it Dyson... we should hear of your suspicions before you get lynched. People have died already that we could have done with hearing more from.

Honestly? It's a gut feeling. :P

It's something to do with the way he posts but I can't be sure what it is. As I said, nothing to warrant a lynch yet. I have other suspicions too but I'll keep those to myself for now. I don't want to be the marked man of the whole town after all :(

Honestly? It's a gut feeling. :P

It's something to do with the way he posts but I can't be sure what it is. As I said, nothing to warrant a lynch yet. I have other suspicions too but I'll keep those to myself for now. I don't want to be the marked man of the whole town after all :(

Well you might as well tell us so we can take your suspicions into consideration after your gone. Cos it still looks like you're the favourite to go. I kinda see what you mean with Jaysevens posts, but I dunno, to me he seems ok so far... but maybe he's manipulating us all. He seems to be one of the main people leading our discussions here, so maybe he could be planted evilly to do so.

Sorry, I don't see why I should help if you want me gone. If you care about my views you'll keep me but I'm not giving them out to help everyone, it's not like it'll save me.

However, there is one thing that I would not mind giving away if I'm allowed to stay, and this piece of information is guaranteed to be true.

Certainty is guaranteed. Why? Because I'm affiliated with said person. And if I'm kept alive it'll be revealed tomorrow during the day phase.

Your call. And trust me, you DO want this information.

A: He seemed keen on killing off haggis, who I know is innocent

B: He has been fairly low key throughout the round and seems reluctant to be put in a spotlight.

I believe ReZourceman is covering for Haggis as are some other members, your investigation might have shown him as townie, but that happened to me last time too and it turned out to be the godfather.

And I have a reason to be quiet (other than being from the mafia).

What a tangled web. Your basis for my suspiciousness is what, because I trust sanchez did not know that skunky was in fact good?

Well then, I say let's stop this from carrying on for another 5 pages. Let's say that you have to vote for either me or dyson.

SO go on. This way, a majority will be reached sooner than later. And if i die, dyson will be lynched tomorrow.

Fine. If it's either me or you, then it's gonna have to be you. I'm not dying tonight, I don't want this information to die with me.

Change vote: jayseven

In fact, come to think of it, I have information on two people that you'll want to know. You need this information; and I mean that.