N-Europe

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahey, a VOTE!" Excellent :P

I jus tnoticed that my original vote was in a format that confused chairdriver so i'll repost;

Vote: Dyson

^Doesn't affect my current stance. Maase (sorry I kept forgetting your 'e') can't use his powers anymore and is in a coma, so I feel that can wait. Plus, if you're innocent, why are you worried about what he might've said? :P I doubt Chairdriver could really be arsed with that sort of scope to his ability, to be honest - But I respect your decision.

What do you mean? Surely the only choice people have is the person whom they use it upon. The actual power itself can't be changed. Everything you say about what his power could or could not be, to me, is just guesswork.

Correct, it is only guesswork. If you'd been reading my initial post correctly, you'd notice I said it was a possiblility. All I have said is merely speculation. And as you have said, they can only choose who to use their power. But they also have the power to use whatever information they gain from using said power on. As you can see, Sanchez has been quite willing to spill all his information, and claim he is a good cop. Surely the Mafia would have dealt with him in Night 4? But they didn't, and this is very suspicious. A cop would be very useful to the town, and certainly not for the Mafia, so surely they'd want to do away with him asap?

... Sorry but, that all sounds extreeemely far-fetched. Even if this bad-detectives role was to detect whether a townsperson, whom the mafia know they want to kill, is percieved as good or evil, surely with 20 other people to look through, it's a ridiculously useless role?

Considering we had a role known as Fat Bastard: a good person that could do nothing, yet appeared evil anyway, I don't see how we can't have more ridiculous roles. However, I don't see how a bad detective's role is ridiculous. Especially a bad detective that is believed to be good amongst the community. This would be a great benefit to the Mafia.

I can tell you now, that I know for certain that sanchez is a good guy. For certain. To me, everything you say just makes me question your own position in our town!

If you're absolutely certain that you are correct, then I shall back down from this speculation for tonight. Whilst I find Sanchez and Haggis suspicious, I certainly have no proof of my own. You have my apologies.

What I can gather from your post is that the spell master must be a part of the mafia, for the only person dead that night was Ashmat, killed by a spell.

Your posts and dysons have certainly made me doubt what I have been thinking, but I have to proceed with them. Swaying backwards and forwards gets nobody nowhere. If you can perceive sanchez's role to be as twisted as you say, then I too can say that the mafia did not deal with sanchez on night 4 because of a whole array of reasons beyond what I understand! I just do not want to speculate too broadly in that scenario. For all I know, everyone who has posted so far is a townie and those who are remaining silent are the mafia, cackling in glee as we destroy ourselves... an option I am fast coming to believe...

Hold on, so what have we got on Sanchez apart from the fact that he's not already dead? Have we forgot who actually was killed off last night? It was Paj, the mayor... who was in the mafia!

Why haven't we discussed what that means? Why would someone in the mafia be killed off over night?

These are the people who I know are not evil

Sanchez

Haggis

mr-paul

These are the people who i believe to not be evil: (based on what they've posted)

darksnowman

Strider

jayseven

maase

Rockhed00

MoogleViper

Here are people who I think might be evil:

Shino

ReZourceman

These people I wasn't able to catagorize.

Brian Mcoy

Dyson

Jonnas

martinist

Mundi

Shorty

Sprout

thunderer

The Fish

I think shino is the most suspicious because

A: He seemed keen on killing off haggis, who I know is innocent

B: He has been fairly low key throughout the round and seems reluctant to be put in a spotlight.

If what has been said about corrupt police chief e.t.c (lets look at fact; the Mayor was corrupt) then what is stopping you from telling us all the innocent people are Mafia. Haggis is another general suspect but you say he is not evil. Reasons coming shortly? Why are they taking time? Sanchez, if you are killed and you turn out to be evil, we know who is else evil.

Sanchez, if you are killed and you turn out to be evil, we know who is else evil.

Exactly, this proves my innocence, If I was mafia then I essentially just told you who the other mafia are, which would be an incredibly dumb thing to do. Not that i haven't done dumb things these games. :p

Maybe you are simply hoping you will live long enough for it to no longer matter. Something else i would like to point out, i believe Mcoy has voted for no lynch everytime...what's that all about?

And in reply to Snowman, that's for you to work out.

I sit back and watch.

Well, the first idea I had was that it was aimed at mr-paul as he was the 13th player listed alphabetically but that's it. Maybe it's nothing?

But I expect it to play a big part. And as for A Cab Def...not a clue. Carry the seven?

As in, jayseven?