NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #2 - Game Thread

It only works on one person ie. Dyson. However I have found out that it isn't very good :p. So if you trust Rokhed then vote for Dyson.

This fragmentation of votes isn't going to help much, we should get dyson out of the way then sort out our priorities from there. Dyson's actions and words have been more than enough to justify lynching.

Haggis is clean as far as I can tell, if my information is false it is down to chairdriver.

Oh and Sanchez you may have percieved him as good when he actually isn't. On night 4 I invented a mysterious potion. I didn't want to risk my own life so I gave it to Haggis as he was suspicious. However it may have backfired and made him invulnerable to your powers.

Votes (11 is a majority)

Shino (1) thunderer

thunderer (1) Shino

Haggis (1) Strider

Dyson (7) mr-paul, ReZourceman, jayseven, rokhed00, darksnowman, martinist, Sanchez

No Lynch (4) Dyson, AshMat, Strider, the fish

AshMat (1) Jonnas

I think I will stick with my Dyson vote. His lying doesnt seem to have helped.

There seem to have been many peoples lurking on this thread today not posting, come on you guys, post!

Oh and Sanchez you may have percieved him as good when he actually isn't. On night 4 I invented a mysterious potion. I didn't want to risk my own life so I gave it to Haggis as he was suspicious. However it may have backfired and made him invulnerable to your powers.

Ugh. What brilliant timing. Ok, well haggis goes back to the "maybe" category then.

Hang on, you invented a potion? Are you the potion creator or something?

I don't understand what actions I've made have made me suspicious. I've explained everything else and if anyone wants me to explain anything else then just ask.

Haggis has conflicting reports. It's hard to tell.

I think lynching Dyson would be a waste of time right now. Viper can give us the results tomorrow. If he's evil, we'll lynch him tomorrow. Now, we can lynch someone else. We have plenty of other suspects.

Plus, I don't think Viper will die tonight. The mafia hasn't been killing anyone lately.

When did rokhed investigate me then? I am not evil. I don't know what else I can do to prove this to you.

I'm still very confused as to who to vote for.

Jesus, that was a lot to read.

I might be wrong but after reading all of this, Moogle admitted that he created the fight between me and thunderer, for the reason that we wouldn't try to divert attention from Dyson as we could be protecting him, and now Dyson is no longer a threat? Doesn't that prove I'm innocent?

Jesus, that was a lot to read.

I might be wrong but after reading all of this, Moogle admitted that he created the fight between me and thunderer, for the reason that we wouldn't try to divert attention from Dyson as we could be protecting him, and now Dyson is no longer a threat? Doesn't that prove I'm innocent?

We have to wait for the results to see if you guys are innocent.

Meanwhile, we must reach a consensus. I still suspect Ashmat.

Haggis has conflicting reports. It's hard to tell.

I think lynching Dyson would be a waste of time right now. Viper can give us the results tomorrow. If he's evil, we'll lynch him tomorrow. Now, we can lynch someone else. We have plenty of other suspects.

Plus, I don't think Viper will die tonight. The mafia hasn't been killing anyone lately.

I'm not putting too much faith in the lie detector. I think Chair is going to screw me over.

Sorry if I've messed things up guys.

@ Shino: actually if Dyson is believed then you are in the mafia.

I think lynching Dyson would be a waste of time right now. Viper can give us the results tomorrow. If he's evil, we'll lynch him tomorrow.

Nice to know my life means so little to you.

When did rokhed investigate me then?

Last night, night 4, but I do not investigate, I give mafia members the irresistable opportunity to take a life.

I think we must think what would happen if dyson is lynched.

if he is proved evil, who is then a suspect?

Similarly, if he is proved good, who is then a suspect?

Nice to know my life means so little to you.

Last night, night 4, but I do not investigate, I give mafia members the irresistable opportunity to take a life.

What? Explain yourself. You help the mafia?

Bloody hell, you all talk like I'm not even here.

Someone please tell me of my oh so evil actions?

Well I think that Haggis is guilty but I made him invulnerable on night 4. If somebody wants to go back a few pages you will see that somebody recieved a small potion or something like that. SO it's either off Haggis and wait for the results. Or off Dyson and save Rokhed.

What proof would you have that I'm in the mafia?

Anyway, we need to lynch someone.

What has this got to do with saving Rokhed? He chooses who to stay with tonight right? It's his choice if he wants to stay with me.

We've got lie detector results on the way. Can we not just wait for those?

With Dyson out of the way, I strongly suspect Ashmat. Sanchez said he's evil, right? Unless you can prove you're not so evil, I think I'm voting for you.

Vote: Ashmat

I agree, and therefore:

Change Vote: Ashmat

Rokhed why will you die if Dyson survives?

Guys I wouldn't put too much faith in the lie detector. I think chair is trying to tell us he's gonna shove it up my ass.