NEurope
Cookyman

Too many games - cant cope!

I've got too many games as well. I preordered Phantom Hourglass from Game so I'd get that free thingy, but I've subsequently bought an Xbox 360, which ought to be arriving today, along with Halo 3, PGR4 and The Orange Box, meaning I won't have time to play or even collect Phantom Hourglass. And then Metroid Prime 3. And then Super Mario Galaxy. And I haven't even bought Super Paper Mario yet, a game that I want to play but know I won't have time for.

but if you were really going to buy all them and you haven't already got a 360, then I'd seriously think you aren't much of a gamer for example.

I won't be buying them all. I just wouldn't call most of them filler.

It is an excellent list. Must have games for me are:

Super Mario Galaxy,

Metroid Prime 3

Resident Evil UC

Ghost Squad

BWii

Plus, soon into new year there's Nights and Brawl.

It's a packed schedule and the good third party releases are in there too. The Wii is going from strength to strength.

Lol, you think you have it bad? I own all the systems and I'm going to be skint, there's one day in November where I'll be getting 6 games on the same day, SIX BLOODY GAMES!! GOD DAMN IT :(

Lol, you think you have it bad? I own all the systems and I'm going to be skint, there's one day in November where I'll be getting 6 games on the same day, SIX BLOODY GAMES!! GOD DAMN IT :(

I eel for you buddy. I Just own the 360 and the Wii and that is going to kill my wallet in November.

I want....Naruto, CoD4, Mass Effect, StarWars Lego, Simpsons, Eternal Sonata and Tomb Raider. On the Wii I want....Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Endless Ocean, Mario Vs Sonic, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Zack and Wiki, Ghost Squad and Links Crossbow Training. Im glad there is sod all on the DS that I want other than Zelda.

Yup, I am going to have over 40 games for the Wii come xmas day - after ONE year - yeah....some game drought!!!

I will also have about 40 DS games.

I've recently got Fifa, Paper Mario and Zelda - here are th rest I'm getting....gulp!

DS: Pro Evo and CoD 4 - not too many, though I do have my eye on Konami Classics and Word Coach

Wii: Table Tennis, Mario, metroid, M&S Olympics, Rayman 2, Ghost Squad, Res Evil, Smackdown, Endless Ocean, Links Crossbow training, guiatr Hero 3, Zack and Wicki, Star Wars Saga, Simpsons.....

Dependent on reviews - Nitro Bikes, Word Coach, Tomb Raider

That is stupid!!!

I would think it would be okay if there wasn't games after xmas - but theres Nights, BWii, Mario Kart, Wii Fit, Smash Bros...... Then in the spring Bully, Okami and who knows what!!! Ive never Gaming to be this good!!!!

I have to start making some serious sacrifices in my gaming choices!!!

You can't have it so bad, I mean, there's only one game coming out for the PS3 in the nearest year that anyone in his right sence of mind could want very baddly... And I can bet you my puny student sallary that it'll be out for PC or 360, and there's even a teeny chance of a Wii version, a year or two later in a version called something similar to MGS4: Subtransitions.

Then we have GT5, which'll have to be extremelly good to whup Forza 2.

That's nothing. I ordered an XBOX360, two PS3s, an Atari 2600, a 50" flatscreen Plasma telly and seventy games. And they all arrived yesterday while I was out.

It's not about wanting badly, it's about wanting to play great games, there's more than 1 great game coming out on the PS3 this year. :P

My list is looking a bit like this

Metroid Prime 3 (Launch)

Mario Galaxy (Launch)

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Maybe*)

Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2 (Xmas Pressie)

Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games (Most probably)

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Between Xmas & New year)

Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros' Treasure (Launch)

Ghost Squad (I want this too.....credit card)

Nitrobike (Maybe*)

Tomb Raider: Anniversary (*Xmas Pressie for gf, sneaky)

*Depending on reviews

There are soooo many games I want. I'm glad I got my self a master card...

I can't afford any summer vacation next year tough. But It's so worth it ^^

Wii:

Super Paper Mario

Metroid Prime 3

Mario Galaxy

Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2

Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros' Treasure

Ghost Squad

Links crossbow training

360: