N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

I love the battle point system compared to the win/loss system from HDRemix. I remember seeing someone at the top of the HDR scoreboard with some ridiculous score like 11-0.

It is a bit disheartening to see people with 5 digit battle points though, ill never even come close to that. Stupid full-time job!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

I wish i was as good at Ranked as I am Player matches.

I had 10 games last night, won 9 in a row then some guy whooped me with Cammy... out of no where!

I'm going back to do the challenge mode at the moment. Never got around to finishing it.

Actually it's perfectly balanced :indeed: You get more points for beating people with a higher BP than you, and gain significantly less for beating people with a lower BP. I remember having about 60BP and fighting someone with 2500, they beat me and gained about 3 points.

Yeah i know. There just doesn't seem to be much difference in beating someone with 1000 more points and someone with 3000 more. I wouldn't know how much you get for beating someone with 4-5000 more as i've never done it :p

Wish they'd just sort out the search system already. It should show how many points someone has at the very least so you can choose what sort of gamble you want to take.

Finally figured out who I hadn't finshed medium with, and it was Vega. Vega vs Seth is a tough fight o_o had to basically hide in the corner doing low blocks and kick him out the air whenever he advanced.

edit: beat Seth with Cammy in a couple of tries though, on hardest difficulty :D

Edited by Shorty

• 4 weeks later...

by jove wish the ultra combos for people like chun li and blanka were easier to do :(

charge backwards...then left..right and Punch or Kick (depends on person of course)

my fav is fast becoming sakura for online. But havent been alot of them as working through arcade mode with everyone

if you do arcade mode on "one round" instead of 3 do you still unlock stuff? or does it have to be 3 rounds?

Edited by BeerMonkey

by jove wish the ultra combos for people like chun li and blanka were easier to do :(

charge backwards...then left..right and Punch or Kick (depends on person of course)

my fav is fast becoming sakura for online. But havent been alot of them as working through arcade mode with everyone

if you do arcade mode on "one round" instead of 3 do you still unlock stuff? or does it have to be 3 rounds?

One round is fine. Sakura is a beast of a character. My main atm.

anyone know how to do sagats "Fake kick"

its described as (while standing H Kick) H kick - can anyone be more alaborate then that for me please?

i tryed pressing H kick then pressing again while hes kicking and he just continues his kick.

(completed arcade now with 10 peeps and completed arcade on hardest)

thought hardest was gunna be harder then that to be fair

that move is bullshit

i did it by, and I swear this is true, positioning the pad on my desk and hammering the living fuck out of HK as fast as I could for about 30 seconds. Somewhere along the line i pressed it fast enough to trigger this utterly useless piece of crap move.

This game. Dear god I suck at this game, it's sooo different to the SF I love. I can still do the moves, and I've discovered some fucking badass new maneuvours, but the habits of old SF3 Strategies is soo ingrained into my muscle memory that it's fucking impossible to break.

Need to play this with some of you mofos. Preferrably in person =p.

that move is bullshit

i did it by, and I swear this is true, positioning the pad on my desk and hammering the living fuck out of HK as fast as I could for about 30 seconds. Somewhere along the line i pressed it fast enough to trigger this utterly useless piece of crap move.

This. Also, assign HK to every button and just hammer the hell out of all of them, inlcluding the shoulders. Eventually he'll do the fake kick. It is an utterly pointless move.

Been playing Championships for a while now. Nearly got 1000 GP and i'm still ranked G3-B. I want to be G3-A!!!

I'm pretty sure you need 2000 GP to reach G2 though as i've fought people with 1700 points for example and they are still G3-A. Annoying, but ah well, gives me something to aim for.