NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

Just to add to the Gouken unlocking mystery thing. I was trying to get the 'Super Combo Champion' Trophy, so played through the Arcade finishing off every character with Super combo's only, can't remember how many perfects, but not one Ultra, then fuckin Gouken shows up........weird.

I unlocked Gouken. Was easy for a noob like me.

well my rental turned up and it wasn't streetfighter 4 :( been sent elite beat agents instead...which was just a filler set to low...can't believe I didn't get any of my high or medium priorities...damn people hanging on to titles.

I got mine via Lovefilm on Saturday. Just emptied my list into a new one and only put in what i wanted. They did not have any other choice to send :heh:

Gouken get. Took me about an hour, though. The method Pantsu gave worked perfectly, but you need to follow it to the instructions..

I unlocked Gouken and Akuma without trying or following any instructions :/ find it really weird how many of you guys have struggled with it. Don't you get ultra finishes all the time anyway? 365 is the aim :heh:

This Gouken thing, i'm beginning to think you just have to rack up a certain score in Arcade mode tbh, too many people are unlocking him in too many diffeent ways for it to be anything else.

This Gouken thing, i'm beginning to think you just have to rack up a certain score in Arcade mode tbh, too many people are unlocking him in too many diffeent ways for it to be anything else.

There have been people saying it needs to be above 500k but I got him with about 300, i think possibly less. Only took me two tries (first time akuma popped out) but I followed pretty much what Pantsu man said (before he posted that though I must add). I have a massive urge to play this now but am stuck at work. Can't wait to get home and increase my rank. Sakura FTW! : peace:

There have been people saying it needs to be above 500k but I got him with about 300, i think possibly less. Only took me two tries (first time akuma popped out) but I followed pretty much what Pantsu man said (before he posted that though I must add). I have a massive urge to play this now but am stuck at work. Can't wait to get home and increase my rank. Sakura FTW! : peace:

Think I have found my place in the rankings BP system, fluctuating between 1600 and 1400. Everytime I get to around the 1600 mark, I get a 2 or 3 losing streak and drop down a couple of hundred points.:nono:

Think I have found my place in the rankings BP system, fluctuating between 1600 and 1400. Everytime I get to around the 1600 mark, I get a 2 or 3 losing streak and drop down a couple of hundred points.:nono:

I noticed...you and I keep alternating for the top BP rank (on my list anyway). I should have around 1700 right now but players in the 2000's seem to like to magically disconnect when im getting ready to beat them.

My place on the BP is between 69 - 0 typically.

Well...its been 69 once, and 0 every other time.

initial impressions are that Gouken is a bit of a fucking baddass.

Totally defensive player: his charge fireball, anti air fireball and stationary hurricane kick all add up to a character that's best used with the enemy coming for you. He's slow but immensely strong and his ability to lay out some serious hurt on the counter is just awesome.

Need a bit more practice though. Takes a while to get your head around all his moves being totally inverse to usual shoto rules.

I got to about 500 BP i think, then i dropped to 300 :(

Be nice to reach 1000, but i'm not too fussed. If anything it sucks as it encourages people to spam crappy moves for cheap wins, and disconnect if they are about to lose as someone mentioned i guess. Annoying.

I much prefer player matches where its just for fun and each player mixes it up a bit. You get to fight more people other than Ryu, Ken and Akuma too. I swear, its lucky i dont have a mic else i'd be cussing these lame ass Ryu bummers who plague the ranked scene to the ground.

I was wondering why we have never seen an SF game sinse the SNES heydays. I was told Capcom signed a contract/or similar preventing them from developing an SF game for Nintendo. Is this true?

Thanks

My top BP is something like 1200... but then it fell over Sunday to about 450 and then my Gold trial ran out so now I'm stuck with that score -_- wish I'd quit while I was ahead!

I was wondering why we have never seen an SF game sinse the SNES heydays. I was told Capcom signed a contract/or similar preventing them from developing an SF game for Nintendo. Is this true?

Thanks

That seems very unlikely. In the past they were on Playstation and Saturn/Dreamcast. Now they're on Playstation and XBOX 360. If they've signed a contract, who is it with? It would seem that they're just going with the more viable option. Can't see the Wii pulling off Street Fighter IV, can you? Especially with the online aspect being so important.

Thanks

You might want to check out Tatsunoko vs Capcom on Wii.

01 (__) PS3 Street Fighter Iv (Capcom)

02 (__) 360 Street Fighter Iv (Capcom)

10 (__) PS3 Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection (Sega)

11 (__) 360 Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection (Sega)

I wonder if this is because the PS3 has a better D-pad?

Is there anywhere i can find a moves list that explains how to pull of the combos on the 360 pad >.>

Yes i suck.

I got to about 500 BP i think, then i dropped to 300 :(

Be nice to reach 1000, but i'm not too fussed. If anything it sucks as it encourages people to spam crappy moves for cheap wins, and disconnect if they are about to lose as someone mentioned i guess. Annoying.

I much prefer player matches where its just for fun and each player mixes it up a bit. You get to fight more people other than Ryu, Ken and Akuma too. I swear, its lucky i dont have a mic else i'd be cussing these lame ass Ryu bummers who plague the ranked scene to the ground.

I just got to about 550 :)

Got to 7 wins on the trot (Tiger knee!) before some dude took me down with Sakura. Was a good fight though so I'm not too pissed. Just a bit peeved that I couldn't get an ultra off- would have won me the game...

I really wish there was some way that you could chose which song is on the main menu cos I really dont like the cheesyness of the one on there - give me street fighter 2 music any day.

Ok where can i get a reasonable priced fighter pad. >.<

You can't atm and according to play the next shipment comes in June..:(

LINK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAN, THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS, SERIOUSLY, AHAHAHAHAHAHA :indeed:

Cunt.

LINK

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAA. I actually did lol but I can do that because I have my SF4 pad right here in my lap :D /smug