NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

nah. They'd be shit :heh:

gaah! seriously fucked the fuck off about this. I'm struggling with the controls a bit and I just know I need some better equipment- I am doing a double QCF + 3xp for the ultras but the pad is fluffing it so often. Gaaah!

Same boat...the Dualshock is great for charge characters but the L2/R2 triggers are letting me down.

I want Zangief fired from the SF universe

I bought this for £29.99 pre-owned - yet in mint condition - at Game... oh riiight!

I've recently moved and haven't updated my bank details, so I can't order stuff from the interwebs...

Pre-owned o_O is that even possible so soon? How could anyone dislike it...?

We had the MadCatz arcade sticks in today, man they are beastly! Didn't realise they were so big. I also got to try those pads some of you guys have gotten, didn't like it. The d-pad is nice, i'll give it that, but its just a bit odd having 6 face buttons. I'm sure i could get used to it but i honestly feel that the PS3 pad is king. Stick is great, d-pad is good facing left, shoulder buttons work brilliantly for ultra's, focus attacks and quick throws etc, perfect.

got akuma today, was pretty easy tbh, was expecting a huge slog. funnily enough, i went from having huge trouble pulling of ryu's ultra move, to performing it twice with no problems at all.

The d-pad is nice, i'll give it that, but its just a bit odd having 6 face buttons. I'm sure i could get used to it

Thats all we needed to know really, a good d-pad is what the 360 has been crying out for regarding games like SFIV and arcade titles, as for the 6 buttons, what's not to like? it's exactly like the Saturn pad was, which is awesome imo :) my order for the pads fell through as I ordered them off eBay >> but next month I'm definitely gonna pick up one of those pads at least, or wait till they start making another batch, we shall see.

i really rock With Ryu & Sagat its almost too easy ( i had a couple hard matches but they where really good )

if someone wants a match let me know :D

m0ren0b on Xbox live

i also want to know when we can download the new costumes for ryu i liked that one

I want the Chun Li outfit. She looks hot! Hope it comes soon. The Japanese got it a few days after launch so why cant we?

I am loving the fact you can unlock clothing for your home Avatar, just got the Akuma T shirt. So went straight into home to strut my stuff.......how sad am I?

SFIVAwards.jpg

I want the Chun Li outfit. She looks hot! Hope it comes soon. The Japanese got it a few days after launch so why cant we?

i am ashamed to say it but Chun-li and cammy looked really hot in their new outfits LOL

Urgh, after further analysis, i really dont like those pads! I think i'm used to the PS3 stick now to be able to change my method of play! I just couldn't do anything on it, it feels too clunky.

Arcade stick is legendary though. Man, if only i had a spare £130 lying around. We got like 3 of them for the whole office to use. Pah, no fair.

Just started playing this today...man its hard as fuck! Gonna practice though.....

I think he's got them for the PS3. Otherwise I would too! :(

Yeah, they were. We didn't get to keep them either, they are for office use only, just like the arcade sticks :(

alas! The monumental shafting bestowed upon us by misplaced fightpad pre orders must verily be endured....

Just unlocked Akuma. Hate to ask again but what's the sequence for Gouken?

alas! The monumental shafting bestowed upon us by misplaced fightpad pre orders must verily be endured....

Just unlocked Akuma. Hate to ask again but what's the sequence for Gouken?

2 Perfects* 3 Ultra Finishes without continuing and must have cleared Arcade with Akuma first.

*Some say not required.

easy enough. Cheers!

for some reason I'm finding kick ultras easier than punch. It's actually insane: I basically can't do Ryu's but I've got Sagat and Cammy on tap.

My gawd it's annoying to play online with people who spam fireballs' etc.

Wish there was a way to ban them from LIFE, seriously.

Whenever I try to get that streak achievement the last person i play is a total A-hole. Just played against an akuma who spammed hadoken etc, and when I was close enough to hit him he "tellported" to the other side of the map.

I'll be buying this game soon, hopefully end of the month. I'll add some of you guys for some friendly online matches (PS3)

I'll be buying this game soon, hopefully end of the month. I'll add some of you guys for some friendly online matches (PS3)

I look forward to Dragon Punch EX Focus Dash Cancel into Ultra-ing you:p

2 Perfects* 3 Ultra Finishes without continuing and must have cleared Arcade with Akuma first.

*Some say not required.

WTF! I just did that and ended up fighting Akuma. I already have and have beaten the game with akuma :| I'm never getting gouken :'(