N-Europe

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dante

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't doing it on easy :p.

Annoyingly, I whoop ass online. 5 Ranked wins in a row and just destroyed Shorty XD.

You've been playin street fighter since the snes (as you like to point out) and i've been playing since what... a month ago? :heh:

in my defense I was put off by trying to hear you talk (didnt have headphones plugged in, never heard a word you said) and some serious lag! Not to mention I was on the right (not used to...) and you picked the same char as me -_- intentionally....

Had about 9 good games against Stefkov, pretty evenly matched, a lot of fun :D

SETH is really annoying on anything above easy. Im lucky the pad I was using is new otherwise it would be broken!

Also I have the same online problem and lost a match due to another person having a crappy connection and causing pure lagg which is not good when using a time specific character like chun li :mad:

Ah and out of 26 fights I have won 12. Lame lol but meh, im just starting out. Alot of those losses go to MatttheHat i must say. Fighting his charge characters is a real chore i must say! Had loads of fun and learnt quite a bit from those fights.

Also the Akuma versus Gouken fight was epic! Still don't exactly know how you countered the shun goku satsu...

Epic fights there my friend, sorry I had to go but kids need feeding apparently. I think we are pretty evenly matched, you seem to own with the females lol, and I think I am maining Guile from here on in.

Epic fights there my friend, sorry I had to go but kids need feeding apparently. I think we are pretty evenly matched, you seem to own with the females lol, and I think I am maining Guile from here on in.

So much fun. I would say you are better as you have the defensive tactics well nailed. I would main guile if I was you as he seriously kicks butt. Dunno why im good with cammy. I think people are not used to seeing her. Think I will main her, fei long, and chun li if I can get better with her. Very hard to pull off super combos with her. Oh and sakura. She will be my shoto fighter.

PSN users: Ive been playing ranked network matches right and left but everytime i try to connect with someone on my list, it wont let them join the lobby or vice versa ...WTF?

Maybe they leave the lobby the create, i dunno :(

Got the dan saikyo shirt for home. Looks very cool :D

PSN users: Ive been playing ranked network matches right and left but everytime i try to connect with someone on my list, it wont let them join the lobby or vice versa ...WTF?
if it's anything like 360, i would suggest not bothering with quick matches, just make a match and wait

LOL, I really suck at this online. Just played for around 45 minutes, and apart from two lucky games playing as Akuma, the only other times I won was when playing against a guy who obviously was new to the game and was just button bashing, so no blocking or special moves. :p

Cannot. Believe. I. KO'd. Seth. On. Medium.

So freakin' happy. Took me well over 2 hours with Ken, slightly pissed off that after finishing it the animation started and I realised I've already completed it with him.

It was so awesome. I somehow whittled down his health then boom, Uber special move finisher. I screamed a bit too loudly I think when I did it and the first punch wasn't blocked.

Man, if you have trouble with Ken... You're really going to have trouble with other characters. Ken, Ryu, Sagat are totally made for beating the shit out of Seth.

I finished the game with another 6 characters tonight (E.Honda, Blanka, Sagat, Bison, Balrog and Abel), haven't bothered going back to Dhalshit.

Thats how I did it. I also used this method to get the Legendary Achievement the only problem is trying to hit Zangiefs Ultra 3 times so you fight Gouken.

EDIT: Oh if you are gonna try this method then watch out for Cammy, she is the only fighter that the method doesn't work on. Stupid drill kick!

EDIT 2: I see Jordan has just done it :)

I unlocked a home costume!

Didnt know this had Home integration. I am doing better than i thought i would. Even did the 5 in a row wins trophy.

BTW install = no extra loading. It loads the same amount of time no matter what, which is cool(once announcer finishes speaking). With BD it varied abit.

I may buy this when cheap. Its a good SF game to have. But i am still looking forward to Tekken 6 the most.

BTW install = no extra loading. It loads the same amount of time no matter what, which is cool(once announcer finishes speaking). With BD it varied abit.

Basically the same as a HDD install on the 360. Its pretty cool, if anything the game seems to wait for the announcer to finish speaking.

Finished the single player with another 6 characters this morning. Unlocked another 2 characters.

Weirdly, I went against Akuma and beat him... And he didn't unlock. Have to look into that.

I just played the PS3 version, and there is more loading than the 360 version. About 7secounds extra for every level.

Anyone know why I didn't unlock Gouken?

He didn't even show up

I beat the game with "you know who" first. And I did 2 perfects and 3 ultra moves.

Easy game, 60secounds, 3rounds. (using m.bison)

I just played the PS3 version, and there is more loading than the 360 version. About 7secounds extra for every level.

He didn't even show up

I beat the game with "you know who" first. And I did 2 perfects and 3 ultra moves.

I think its three perfects, two ultras.

He didn't even show up

Have you unlocked everyone else first?