NEurope
Dante

Super/Street Fighter IV

Dan, you got your ass handed to you by me and my flatmate. :D

Unfortunately my headset has mysteriously died on me and I need a new one, ffs..

WTF! I just did that and ended up fighting Akuma. I already have and have beaten the game with akuma :| I'm never getting gouken :'(

I really don't know what to say mate, it certainly worked for me. Although I have read somewhere that after the 1.01 update, you can't unlock Gouken on the easiest difficulty. Don't know how much truth is in that.

I really don't know what to say mate, it certainly worked for me. Although I have read somewhere that after the 1.01 update, you can't unlock Gouken on the easiest difficulty. Don't know how much truth is in that.

ok. I'll try on very easy later.

Nah I unlocked gouken quite easily by having it on easiest, setting the game to 1 round, 99 secs, then I proceded to get 1 perfect and 3 ultras with no continues and he appeared. After a sound beating he was mine.

Anyways of our recent match, who do you think was my best character? I think it was sakura by far. Didn't do half bad though with guile but only picked him cos you picked my main which was sakura :heh: Cammy has too few weapons for me atm and chun li is painful for my hands lol but her alt costume is too good for me to not try to get better with her...

Sakura is practically my main. I have problems pulling off her Ultra (blame the 360 pad..) but everything else is sound. I also love using Dan and Akuma. And Ryu.

So yeah. Take your pick :heh:

ok. I'll try on very easy later.

to unlock Gouken you have to finish it again with Akuma and get 3 Ultra Combo Finishes and 2 Perfect Rounds you can also do it with easyst

Nah I unlocked gouken quite easily by having it on easiest, setting the game to 1 round, 99 secs, then I proceded to get 1 perfect and 3 ultras with no continues and he appeared. After a sound beating he was mine.

Anyways of our recent match, who do you think was my best character? I think it was sakura by far. Didn't do half bad though with guile but only picked him cos you picked my main which was sakura :heh: Cammy has too few weapons for me atm and chun li is painful for my hands lol but her alt costume is too good for me to not try to get better with her...

Sakura, I got my arse handed to me when you played her (except when I was Guile;) )

Have you tried Viper, I hear she is getting some decent playtime in Jap arcades? She has some decent combo's I have been trying to do in Training mode. There is some insane Vids on YouTube of her.

well my rental turned up and it wasn't streetfighter 4 :( been sent elite beat agents instead...which was just a filler set to low...can't believe I didn't get any of my high or medium priorities...damn people hanging on to titles.

to unlock Gouken you have to finish it again with Akuma and get 3 Ultra Combo Finishes and 2 Perfect Rounds you can also do it with easyst

Nah you dont need to do it again with akuma. Just make sure that you have completed the game with akuma before you try for gouken.

Sakura, I got my arse handed to me when you played her (except when I was Guile;) )

Have you tried Viper, I hear she is getting some decent playtime in Jap arcades? She has some decent combo's I have been trying to do in Training mode. There is some insane Vids on YouTube of her.

I hated playing as viper just to get cammy. That was torture. Won't be going back to her in awhile. And I HATE IT when you play as guile! He's a beast and there is multiple ways to play with him!

Dan, you got your ass handed to you by me and my flatmate. :D

Unfortunately my headset has mysteriously died on me and I need a new one, ffs..

yup...:(

I was on shocking form. I seem to have had a turnaround with Sagat though. Maybe next time.

oh and I keep getting Akuma instead of Gouken. Wut?

Finish the game as Akuma, then 3 ultra's, 2 perfects. Its pretty simple :)

Finish the game as Akuma, then 3 ultra's, 2 perfects. Its pretty simple :)

done that.

can I use continues with Akuma?

FFS, is Akuma's Ultra unblockable?

Yes, but its slow enough to jump over.

FFS, is Akuma's Ultra unblockable?

Yeah. It actually goes straight through the guard because it's actually a grap so be careful when you see someone pulling off lots of light kicks when either of their bars is full. I actually have a lot of trouble pulling it off when it of SF games I could do so no sweat and in the middle of a combo.

done that.

can I use continues with Akuma?

Nope, no continues but you don't even need to use akuma. Try just getting 1 perfect and 3 ultras. As I said before, that's what worked for me.

no i mean when I do it with Akuma, cna I use continues?

Yeah I understood that which means nope. No continues if you want gouken.

yup...:(

oh and I keep getting Akuma instead of Gouken. Wut?

same problem. I do everything as told. But I still get Akuma and not Gouken.

Charlie Brooker just Twittered about this:

charltonbrooker It's disappointing, what 17 years of neglect does to your Street Fighter skills. Can't even pull off the fireball things. I am 37 years old.

charltonbrooker They should have a character who beats you with cabbage-sized calloused thumbs. And a defenceless waddling baby character just for chuckles.

Um, I was under teh impression to get Gouken you need to unlock Akuma then complete it with Ryu - 3 ultra finishes 3 perfects. That's what I did.

Seth is still a little bitch.

Hard and above Seth is so cheap. I am dreading the last boss on King of Fighters XII. SNK bosses are always mega cheap!!

Um, I was under teh impression to get Gouken you need to unlock Akuma then complete it with Ryu - 3 ultra finishes 3 perfects. That's what I did.

I had to beat Seth with Akuma first then doing 3 perfects and 3 ultra finishes again with Sagat because it didnt work for the first time round with him.

same problem. I do everything as told. But I still get Akuma and not Gouken.

ok you need to:

Do Arcade with Akuma, no continues

Do Arcade with Anyone and get 2 perfects and at least 3 Ultra finishers.

note: I think if you perfect someone in round one, then ultra in round 3 the ultra cancels out your perfect

my advice is to missile spam the first two characters for a perfect on very easy and then go apeshit with as many ultra combos as you want till Seth is a crumpled sack of turd.

Why not just look on xbox360achievements.org where it's most definitely confirmed to 100% work. It did for me.

Gouken = Requirements: After unlocking Akuma you MUST beat the game with Akuma and get his ending before Gouken will unlock. Also, whoever you are trying to unlock Gouken with you MUST have already beat the game once. NO CONTINUES/NO ROUNDS LOST!!

Preperation: Set difficulty to Easiest. Rounds set to 1. Time set to 99.

Fight 1 - Perfect Finish

Fight 2 - Ultra Finish

Fight 3 - Ultra Finish

Fight 4 - Ultra Finish

Fight 5 DO NOT GET A PERFECT ULTRA OR SUPER FINISH

Fight 6 DO NOT GET A PERFECT ULTRA OR SUPER FINISH

Fight 7 DO NOT GET A PERFECT ULTRA OR SUPER FINISH

Fight 8 DO NOT GET A PERFECT ULTRA OR SUPER FINISH

I did it with Ryu and it would've worked first time if Seth didn't beat me at the end...:blank:

umm, that stuff about no perfects and ultras is BS. I Took out just about every fucker in the game with Tiger Destruction and got Gouken.