N-Europe

Screw Attacks Top 10 NES Games

I literally just watched this- good list imo.

Ninja Gaiden looks good so I might download it on the VC sometime.

10. Kid Icarus

9. Batman

8. Final Fantasy I

7. Ninja Gaiden

6. Tetris

5. Contra

4. Megaman II

3. Metroid

2. Legend of Zelda

1. Mario Bros. 3

One game per franchise before you start complaining that other iterations of some franchises don't appear! Samus' Cello Action, you know I wouldn't put it past Nintendo! :p

Bluestar, Megaman 1 is on the VC. I downloaded it and its pretty class once you get used to it. I haven't completed it cos I got to Wily's Castle, or wherever things end up, and it seemed a bit on the difficult side lol. I'd reccommend it and I'll probably get the other Megaman games too- some great tunes in em!

Bluestar, Megaman 1 is on the VC. I downloaded it and its pretty class once you get used to it. I haven't completed it cos I got to Wily's Castle, or wherever things end up, and it seemed a bit on the difficult side lol. I'd reccommend it and I'll probably get the other Megaman games too- some great tunes in em!

I would recommend Megaman: Wily's Revenge for the original gameboy, but it's probably hard to find by now.

It has a superior version of some of the musics from the original, as well as a general well-polished feeling.