NEurope

Aww, man, I've just discovered that there was a Jesus thread that I missed... :(

mine was better.

I just ate about 80% of a packet of these:

7022704.jpg

I have work to do, and am taking procrastination to a whole new level...

I have work to do, and am taking procrastination to a whole new level...

Me too. It's pretty much the internet motto.

woke up today and slept in really late and from then I decided to get out and play a bit of naruto clash of the ninja! Which I am slowly getting hooked on! Spent a couple of hours on wow then got together with my house mates and went to get a pub lunch. Decided to put on flowery shorts and a nice bright t shirt to celebrate the summer. Got hack played some more naruto and watched a few episodes of how I met your mother ( up to the latest one now) and now I am surfing the forums in bed on my iPod touch. Good times!

Ugh. Silly bitch that thinks because shes invested shit loads of money (Like...5 million+) she has the right to talk shit, treat people like shit, ignore procedures etc. The sick thing is shes probably right, and Id get told off if I didnt kiss her arse hard.

Stupid bitch.

What on earth are you on about, ReZ?

Yesterday I revised a wee spec; convinced flatmates to go sit in the park next door and do some reading, then I went to a pub to meet with a mate, and we drank about 5 pints each, talked shit, and before we left I got talking to some germans who were fairly attractive, who were doing PhD's at my uni. Fun times.

Today I've woken up early. I had a dream about some sort of Battle Royale-type forum game which could either be seriously good or seriously bad.

I must try and spend my day pumping myself full of romantic poets. Oo-er.

What on earth are you on about, ReZ?

Ah sorry, some client at work I had on the phone. It does my head in a bit.

My day is going okay so far actually....I am planning (writing rules, drawing etc) a big (and IMHO really really awesome) Forum Game for the playground. Win.

I'm going to have to format Fatality (my desktop... yes the have names and its for a reason) tonight :(.

I need to think of a name for my Eee PC that i'm buying too. Hmm. I've had so far: Jordan (original server), Freebie (it was free!), Dabbers (my old desktop), Server (current server), Lettuce (laptop) and Fatality (current desktop).

Today I've woken up early. I had a dream about some sort of Battle Royale-type forum game which could either be seriously good or seriously bad.

Sounds good! :heart::bowdown:

I'm going to have to format Fatality (my desktop... yes the have names and its for a reason) tonight

I dont want to know the reason. What you do in your personal life is none of my business. :shakehead

I dont want to know the reason. What you do in your personal life is none of my business. :shakehead

Har bloody har.

If you don't name your computers on a network, you have to go through a really stupid path in Windows to access them. Instead i type "\\Server" in any window with an address bar and i can get to all my stuff easier. Rather than using Windows default names which are huge strings of characters.

If you don't name your computers on a network, you have to go through a really stupid path in Windows to access them. Instead i type "\\Server" in any window with an address bar and i can get to all my stuff easier. Rather than using Windows default names which are huge strings of characters.

Well that was a lot less sexually orientated than I expected. :(

So you have many...servers/computers, and each one is like a different hard drive? Do they do different jobs (ie one for games, etc)

Sounds better than my dream, I was pregnant but this was completely normal in the dream. The only thing I was worried about was that I'd had a lot to drink and had forgotten that it was bad for the baby. Then I realised how strange the whole situation was and got freaked out. My subconscious throws the weirdest things at me some nights.

Today's plan: Get travel insurance, setup my bank card for use abroad and buy some cheap summer clothes.

I hardly slept a wink last night, I was too worried about having nightmares about the little girl from the exorcist. Needless to say when I actually slept, I didn't have any nightmares at all. I was awake worrying about it til about 5 in the morning. Not really sure whats happening in my brainpiece at the moment.

Well that was a lot less sexually orientated than I expected. :(

So you have many...servers/computers, and each one is like a different hard drive? Do they do different jobs (ie one for games, etc)

I currently only have three machines at mine: Lettuce, Server and Fatality.

Fatality and Lettuce don't have shared HDD's or anything. Server is my bitch. 8HDD's, 1.2TB of storage space, hosts 3 networks and gets by with a fanless Pentium 3 1ghz and 512mb RAM.

Hell yes.

rez!! your avvy ~ is that ultimate spiderman? i love that artist!! :grin:

i spent my train ride TO work today wondering why exactly i'd lost my appetite so damn much... maybe i've been a little unhappy recently.. but not so much so that i'd go full days on breakfast alone :wtf: i only realize at 9 or 10pm that i havent eaten all day - but i feel ok... its kinda weird...

and i spent my train ride home thinking about how nice it was to be told by one of my students that my lesson was fun, to have done a model lesson for a guy today and have him sign up because he enjoyed my lesson, and to promote of of my regular students from b level to a level ~ and the impromptu party in the reception area that followed :grin:

...and what on earth had possessed me to buy an ICED latte when it was freezing outside and i'd forgotten my coat @___@ i'm such an idiot.

but seriously!! i'm living on coffee and cinnamon mints right now.. i really dont think i'm not eating 'cause i'm unhappy or anything... does anyone else ever just LOSE their appetite inexplicably??

Yeah totally! recently I have had like a small meal every day for the past week and havent really been feeling the hunger..

I do though drink a stupid amount of coke and I am thinking its the calories from that, that is keeping me up! Is there anything from what you are snacking on / drinking that might be doing the same thing?

Yeah totally! recently I have had like a small meal every day for the past week and havent really been feeling the hunger..

I do though drink a stupid amount of coke and I am thinking its the calories from that, that is keeping me up! Is there anything from what you are snacking on / drinking that might be doing the same thing?

well, i've been drinking a lot of vitamin water... but i started drinking it BECAUSE i was aware that i wasnt eating a lot recently...

all i had today was an onigiri (tuna! SCORE!!), 3 fruit crackers and a genki drink :wtf:

rez!! your avvy ~ is that ultimate spiderman? i love that artist!! :grin:

A) No its not, although Bagley is a freaking amazing artist. One of my favs. (Doesnt draw it now though. :( I think hes doing some Trinity thing (Bats, Supes, WW) for DC next)

B) It is some guy on Deviant Art...DEVIANT ART! He needs to get hired by Marvel like now. Check out the Desktop thread for the full picture. Its freaking beautiful.

C) Its literally like...one of the best pieces of art Ive ever seen. I adore the picture.

A) No its not, although Bagley is a freaking amazing artist. One of my favs. (Doesnt draw it now though. :( I think hes doing some Trinity thing (Bats, Supes, WW) for DC next)

B) It is some guy on Deviant Art...DEVIANT ART! He needs to get hired by Marvel like now. Check out the Desktop thread for the full picture. Its freaking beautiful.

C) Its literally like...one of the best pieces of art Ive ever seen. I adore the picture.

i was literally ecstatic when i found some USM bedsheets with some bagely cover art on in argos :heh: i'm wondering why the hell i left them in england!! totally on my "list of crap to bring back from my holiday" list ^__^i stopped reading usm at about the 60th issue.. i kinda got bored and realized i was only buying it to make the owner of the local comic shop happy (he made me a cuppa coffee and gave me biscuits every time i went to see him!! awesome..)

but seriously!! i'm living on coffee and cinnamon mints right now.. i really dont think i'm not eating 'cause i'm unhappy or anything... does anyone else ever just LOSE their appetite inexplicably??

Sometimes, it tends to go through phases of eating hardly anything then stuffing my face a few weeks later, then returning to normal. :shakehead

edit: I forgot to add I have rainbow drops, the most amazing sweets (well apart from spaceships) I am happy.

i was literally ecstatic when i found some USM bedsheets with some bagely cover art on in argos :heh: i'm wondering why the hell i left them in england!! totally on my "list of crap to bring back from my holiday" list ^__^i stopped reading usm at about the 60th issue.. i kinda got bored and realized i was only buying it to make the owner of the local comic shop happy (he made me a cuppa coffee and gave me biscuits every time i went to see him!! awesome..)

Gasp! Slacker! Its awesome. Well actually, its not quite been as good as usual recently, but I think that will change, theres some really nice story lines coming up.

I have, #4, #8, #13, #22-Present (About #118) [/show off]

The Venom storyline covers are just....just....just epic. Especially #33.

33-2.jpg

Mmmmm Venom.

I have, #4, #8, #13, #22-Present (About #118) [/show off]

.[/color]

gaah... if i wernt on the other side of the world you could have totally taken 1-60 off my hands!! @__@!! hah. its a bit cliche, but #13 was always my favourite... sooo well written!!

gaah... if i wernt on the other side of the world you could have totally taken 1-60 off my hands!! @__@!! hah. its a bit cliche, but #13 was always my favourite... sooo well written!!

o______________0

0_________o

Zomg. No seriously zomg, if you ever get home, I would totally take them and pay a good price too (As #1 is really rare) Seriously, thats epic zomg.

#13 is definitely up there, absolutely fantastic. In fact its probably the best issue that has no villains in. :yay:

if you ever get home,

wh - whats that supposed to mean O___O!!!

haha.

ahh no, i meant that if i wern't on the other side of the world, i wouldnt have sold them all back to my local shop (although.. dont tell anyone ~ because i kept them in such good condition, and knew the owner, he bought them back off me! hah..) and then you coulda had them..

although i have a feeling i kept number one and five (in which uncle ben cops it~) 'cause i figured they were rare.. i'll have a check when i go home in the summer :grin:

wh - whats that supposed to mean O___O!!!

Oh...oh nothing. *Whistles*

although i have a feeling i kept number one and five (in which uncle ben cops it~) 'cause i figured they were rare.. i'll have a check when i go home in the summer :grin:

*Does a happy dance*