NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cheapshot

Dreams...

I've never had sex dreams... does that mean I'm not human? Seriously, I don't think that in my dreams, it's ever gotten any further than just a kiss and a hug or something. Yay...

And urgh to the killing part... that would so freak me out. Maybe even more so than me trying to kill myself in my dream.

I should have put human male. As for the killing thing I dont know why but it doesnt affect me. The only time it freaked me out was when I had a dream that I was surrounded by people with no faces and I had to kill a few to escape.

One dream I was at the bottom of my garden with my big bro and this cartoon, two- leg stading, talking crocodile came up to us. I can't remember the middle but then the crocodile killed my bro with a fuse and I said "Damn! Ben was the only one who could complete Sonic"

Another dream My family was in this place at night time and it had rows and rows of them metal storage boxes you have on ships. There was an army of early 90's cartoon robots after us. So me, my mum and my sis hid in a portaloo thingy (but it was bigger) whilst my dad and bro went to fight them.

I had a very vivid, sexy, hornirific dream last night. I won't go into details though *taps nose*

I don't wanna sound really weird, but I'm still leanring the ins and outs of sexy living (lol), is it normal to cumn in your sleep? I really hope so...

I've not had sex dreams either as it goes, i have had girls i fancied kiss me and such even some romantic dreams - which bother me cos i'll wake up rather baffled, and a bit too confident my dreams can be ridiculously life like, especially when i'm allowed to think and feel in my dreams, i felt warmth once when i hugged this girl i had a crush on. One dream i'll always remember is one after watching Star Wars Episode 3 we were having a big feast on one of the huge skyscrapers in one of the cities in the SW universe, when someone tried attacking my friend with his blaster, but i was able to deflect the bullets and take the assassin on and win in true style. That was from too much being called anakin in 6th form, my mates got me a lightsaber for my bday and unveiled it infront of everyone and apparently i have the most capacity to be evil...whatever that means...

I don't wanna sound really weird, but I'm still leanring the ins and outs of sexy living (lol), is it normal to cumn in your sleep? I really hope so...

All you ever wanted to know. And most likely more.

Can't say I've ever had dreams about sex, either. But then as I mentioned before, I don't seem to gain anything whilst I'm asleep, not even suavity or attractiveness. Crappy grip on reality...

I like your point about the time compression, Schpick. When I used to have a clock radio I'd sometimes fade in and out of sleep listening to it in the morning, both reality and dream broadcasts sharing a kind of symbiosis. When I got up I couldn't be quite sure what was news and what was imaginary.

Still no dreams on my end; maybe I'd have a better chance if I stopped messing up my sleep pattern. Anyone else having better luck?

I can happily say I've had dreams that have made me stay in bed in an attempt to resume that dream/continue it in my mind several times. Sometimes I will actually be able to resume it when I fall back asleep, I'm not sure if that's even possible.

But dreams are incredible, just mine aren't very exciting. I don't suffer from nightmares which is nice, too. I have one spit in a dream and actually spit in real life, which was a little bizarre. I don't mean cock spit either, it was really surreal.

I had a very vivid, sexy, hornirific dream last night. I won't go into details though *taps nose*

It's called a "wet dream," you dirty child.

I just checked your profile. I thought you were older than 14.

LMAO, I love the naiveity. I had a dream last night, again it followed a recurring theme that has plagued my dreams for about 2 years now. I don't need to decipher it I already know what it's about, it's just bloody annoying when I wake up and find out it wasn't real.

It's called a "wet dream," you dirty child.

I just checked your profile. I thought you were older than 14.

Ahhh.. well... :red: I only talk to females about personal stuff.. and I don't wanna ask them. And I had no idea what a wet dream was til now, oh well, you leanr smething new everyday! :hehe:

erm, i had a really strange dream last night, and even weirder it was r-e related...

i was in some bar and i walked past a table and there was a cute guy lying down next to a table, i did a double-take and realised it was athriller. i started talking to him, i said "what do you think of dukkadukka?". he said "she's brilliant except when she fought with piro, they're like cousins!". I said, guess what, i'm dukkadukka! he lent in to kiss me and then two of his friends came over and beat me up. i went to the queue of the bathroom, and as i was about to go in the two girls walked past me again and called me a lesbian, so the bouncer ran over and kicked the shit into them.he gave me a piggyback and we phoned the police. the policeman and he said "i'm sorry i can't help you, but you're on the front page of the newspapers". i ran out of the club and through a park to get to the shops, but i kept going in circles, unable to get out. once i finally did it was a day later so they didn't have any newspapers left.

weird...

Why do we forgot dreams so easily?

I think that most times dreams that are retold always have things added to them, sometimes purposefully sometimes not but i think you relate other things to the dream and it becomes part of it as you are trying really hard to recall it.

Other times when people make up dreams tis is just pointless. I mean what is the point, just attentions seekers that wish to provoke a reaction.

I can't remember many dreams, I can remember one from years ago, I was outside pricess peach's castle and was looking over the fence and saw mario running, i was so excited and was tru=ying to catch up with him to speak to him... then i woke up :/ anyway, I have also not had a dream about sex but had a dream that I was recieving a bl...I wont go into details....

anyway, another dream I can remember was that I moved house, and it was like an oldish house, my mom and dad was whaching tele and I was just going to bed, as I was in the hallway I saw this ghost floating midair staring at me, and it was scary as hell, I was just stood there frozen, I couldnt move (n my dream) and was trying to shout my mom and dad but no words came out, I was petrified and when I woke up bolted upright and was relieved to find I was dreaming... That must be one of the worst dreams Ive had...

Now, now. You're in no position to be casting judgements.

I thought about attaching a disclaimer, but we'll see how the above fares on its own*.

*That is of course just a disclaimer in disguise.

I can't believe I hadn't read your post until now. You're right [and I've put you in my good book (think about it)]. I felt I shouldn't have posted that, and I was right.

What do you guys do to actually remember your dreams? If it wasn't for science, I'd swear that I rarely dream at all.

Sign in to follow this