N-Europe

Monster Hunter Tri

flameboy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this game will kick-start the Wii again in Japan! When's it out?

August 1st. I think it will boost sales - perhaps put Wii at number 1 for a week - but the hardware momentum will probably drop soon. People forget there are so many Wiis in Japanese homes already.

• 3 weeks later...
I have to admit... some of you guys piss me off. PS3/360 graphics whoring is forbidden but as soon as a game looks good on the Wii thats all you seem to see. Lets stop this proud BShiting and admit we love great graphics.

Of course we do :) I've always said that! In fact, what I say is that it's the whole package - graphics, sound, longevity and most importantly gameplay. I will also say though, that the reason Wii fans do go a bit wild when a good looking game comes along is because we have a lot less of them.

With PS3/360 games a large amount of them look stunning, and it's not that the Wii can't produce stunning graphics (MH3 screens prove it) it's that developers often can't be arsed to try with the Wii and that's the problem, so when you do get a stunner and a bit of developer effort us Wii fans tend to rejoice.

Thankfully though, with the likes of MH3, Galaxy 2, Metroid: Other M, Darkside Chronicles and many others, we'll be seeing the Wii actually achieve what it is capable of a lot more in the coming months.