- You can jump into the water from high cliff

- Combat in water seems to be as fast as on land except that you are swimming

- Some Seel like creatures?

- You can do paddle or frog style while underwater

- You can mine and kill small fishes while underwater

- Climb up cliffs straight from underwater

- Monsters seems to attack each other on their own

- Giant ants in desert?

- New rock type monster bathing itself and can attack by shooting rocks from its body

- Different monsters fight along side one another

- A new huge wild boar like creature

- Monsters demolish surroundings(etc tree trunk) when they are dashing

- New T Rex like monster in the desert

- Monster(s)'s animations appear smoother

- New swamp area and you can swim in shallow bodies of water there

Where the hell is Deathjam? I want him to see the video :)

I'm still waiting on gameplay... Graphics and music do not a good game make.

That fact that the previous games were amazing make this a must have game. Gameplay footage is in the trailer aswell, we just need to wait for a better version to come out.

Alot of people in the western world dont seem to get the MH series but once you play it with 3 people online there is no going back :)

That fact that the previous games were amazing make this a must have game. Gameplay footage is in the trailer aswell, we just need to wait for a better version to come out.

Alot of people in the western world dont seem to get the MH series but once you play it with 3 people online there is no going back :)

Quite honestly, I'm expecting to play this more in a lone wolf way, it gives more a sense of grandeur and adventure. I'll play it with friends too but not most of the time. I'll decide when the time comes.

Quite honestly, I'm expecting to play this more in a lone wolf way, it gives more a sense of grandeur and adventure. I'll play it with friends too but not most of the time. I'll decide when the time comes.

Then you will have a very hard time especially if you are new to the series. The game really is built for mulitplayer and in comparison the single player aspect is very weak.

Gameplay footage is in the trailer aswell, we just need to wait for a better version to come out.

I know, I just don't feel attracted to it.

Quite honestly, I'm expecting to play this more in a lone wolf way, it gives more a sense of grandeur and adventure.

My feelings exactly.

The game really is built for mulitplayer and in comparison the single player aspect is very weak.

And that's why I'm waiting on real gameplay impressions to see about this game. I don't want a weak single player. I'd like this type of game for single player. I know past MH are mostly multi-player, but since they're redesigning the series apparently, maybe they'll beef up the single player mode. If they don't, well, "graphics and music do not a good game make". Or you can replace "good" with "a game that interests me" in that sentence.

I guess I'll still have Kizuna and maybe Valhalla Knights to hold on to.

OH SHI-

Day one buy..

Geez, i hope to receive a lot of money in christmas, or i will not be able to buy so many games :'(

Yep, i hope there's Wii Speak...

Nintendo gave the developers a lot of things to help in Online, they just have to put them in..

The only think that can fuck this up now will be the controls.

If Capcom can map the PS2 controls on the PSP then they should have no problem with mapping the controls onto the wiimote and nunchuck. Im just hoping that they dont add any waggle controls just for the hell out it.

As for the voice chat concern it doesnt really bother me. The PS2 version didnt have it and everyone managed fine with a keyboard but yeah seeing as wiispeak will be out by the time of its release there shouldnt be any excuse why its not in.

Why is it cheap? I prefer to be able to slightly shake or do a big motion if I want than to press a button. It may use Motion+, would be cool, just as long as it's just for show, don't think it's the kind of game where I want to have to do very correct motions to attack.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!