NEurope
flameboy

Monster Hunter Tri

But how can what seems to be an action RPG be bad for single player? I don't get that. I see you got lots of items to use, a huge world to explore including towns, character building, what can be wrong with it?

Yup I'm getting the same vibes. Which is AWESOME, cause SOTC is one of the best games I played on PS2.

Next stop, Kigdom Heart III?Yes Please;D

Its not really anything like SOTC as you dont have to climb on the Wyverns back and find a weak spot. Although you can hop on Lao ( 2nd off last boss on 1st mH game ) as that sucker is HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEE. Like Flameboy said the best comparison is Phantasy Star, if you liked that then you will love this.

But how can what seems to be an action RPG be bad for single player? I don't get that. I see you got lots of items to use, a huge world to explore including towns, character building, what can be wrong with it?

Nothing is really wrong with it its just a boring experience when playing alone when you have had online play. Its just like PSO, pretty boring by yourself but put it online and it changes dramatically. There is really not much story to the game at all, just random killing of massive beasts :)

Its not really anything like SOTC as you dont have to climb on the Wyverns back and find a weak spot. Although you can hop on Lao ( 2nd off last boss on 1st mH game ) as that sucker is HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEE. Like Flameboy said the bast comparison is Phantasy Star, if you liked that then you will love this.

Nothing is really wrong with it its just a boring experience when playing alone when you have had online play. Its just like PSO, pretty boring by yourself but put it online and it changes dramatically. There is really not much story to the game at all, just random killing of massive beasts :)

Yeah this is the vibe I'm getting from this which is precisely what PSO was like offline...not a patch on the online gameplay....

Its not really anything like SOTC as you dont have to climb on the Wyverns back and find a weak spot. Although you can hop on Lao ( 2nd off last boss on 1st mH game ) as that sucker is HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEE. Like Flameboy said the bast comparison is Phantasy Star, if you liked that then you will love this.

Sounds pretty good, I played the hell out of PSO on Dreamcast. If this game turns out to be like that I will buy it:D.

Probably the only person thinking this, and about to get attacked by hordes of fanboys, but...

Are you sure thats not a PS3 screenshot? Considering this was in development for the PS3, and now is not.

That has to be a Wii screen shot, it has no AA. :heh:

This is really good for the Wii, I have three mates who love the series with the passion and will probably pick one up each now because of these, seriously Monster Hunter fans are hardcore.

That has to be a Wii screen shot, it has no AA. :heh:

This is really good for the Wii, I have three mates who love the series with the passion and will probably pick one up each now because of these, seriously Monster Hunter fans are hardcore.

Yeah you only have to look in the rise in sales of the Psp since the launch of this to see how much of an impact it can have a consoles sales. This can only serve to help the Wii's cause even further. Wish I had a console that it is out for so could pick up an old copy of one of the earlier versions.

What was great about the PS2 version was when online the Euro servers were seperate fom the US. It was such a friendly atmosphere playing it and everyone was willing to help everyone else. If you have ever played on Xbox Live you know just how annoying the yanks are when playing online so this was a welcome change and hopefully they will keep that system for MH3.

Really hard to judge from such a small video, but a great addition nonetheless!

Thanks for that Dante although I cant wait to see a better quality version. I had goosebumps and a massive grin on my face when the MH Theme music kicked in....FANTASTIC!

Holy crap! I know it's offscreen footage, but is that ingame?! Again, holy crap!

Thanks for that Dante although I cant wait to see a better quality version. I had goosebumps and a massive grin on my face when the MH Theme music kicked in....FANTASTIC!

I did and its busted lol. HTTP 404 not found.....

How about you check the fucking main site?

:P

How about you check the fucking main site?

:P

I never check the main site for news, if I did I would have missed out on the conference news 1st thing this morning.

It's not very hard to go to the main site and be in other sites at the same time. I do that all the time.

It would be nice to see hard work being apretiated, but whatever.

It's not very hard to go to the main site and be in other sites at the same time. I do that all the time.

I appreciate you Hellfire, I was just joking: peace:

9 times out of 10 the main site is behind in the news compared to other sites and even our own forums thats why I get my news from our forums, Gamefaqs, GoNintendo and Kotaku. Its not that I dont appreciate the work you guys do its just that I like getting my news ASAP.

Of course, I also get my news from forums, it's much faster typing or copy/pasting in a forum or in a blog than writing articles from scratch in a site, that's why most of the times we're behind the news. But we're much better now I think, we get news pretty fast.

I'm not saying to use the site as your main news source, but going there sometimes and leaving some comments would be great. More often than not I see people posting things here AFTER being posted on the main site.

If it's any consolation, N-Europe is the first site I log onto in the morning before I start work. This morning I was treated to new screens, vids and plenty of other news. The only other site I read regularly is IGN.

I reckon this is one of the most comprehensive Nintendo sites on the web.

...I reckon this is the most comprehensive Nintendo sites on the web.

Fixed for sure! This is definitely the first site I get my game news from, a fantastic site... I'd happily perform sexual favours to all you admins as thanks!

...actually, scrap that last remark! Ha ha!

But still, it's the number 1 favourite on my Wii favs and has a link on my internet explorer page at home and work! Keep it up guys, you're awesome!:bowdown: