NEurope
flameboy

Monster Hunter Tri

Me and my mate met a hacker online today. We were doing a Ura and Agna quest and he killed Agna in 1 shot. Needless to say we werent happy and kicked off. The guy, who was HR 300+, said I was the hacker not realising he was in town with people who are mates outside of the game, he was quickly shot down and promptly left after the quest. Muppet!

Plus, we halped you last night! If you want to set a time we're always there to help - except when I sneak off to harvest Monster Broth!

Indeed you guys did. was much appreciated.

If that's the case be on tonight to help me hunt a barrioth and capture a diablos, i need materials from each to upgrade a few weapons, round 7 or 7.30 i should be online :D

I'm convinced without N-E and in particular Kav and Zechs, I'd still be doing lvl1 quests online, haha :heh:

I need to capture a diablos too. When are you guys going on?

I love this game!

Alatreon is crazy stuff!

I couldn't get online last night, when I got home my internet wasn't working :sad: I felt so disconected, so unplugged :cry:

Hopefully should be fixed by this evening, fingers crossed

I love this game!

Alatreon is crazy stuff!

You beat him yet or you just on about our quick encounter?

Wow, haven't encountered any hackers thus far...

I was talking to some randoms last night and apparently its getting quite widespread now. One guy thought it was just a glitch where some guy killed Los in 1 hit but after talking about it to me it seems these hackers are slowly making their way into the MH towns. :(

Oh, Ville if you want something to do after you have defeated everything in the game then try getting all the titles, all the awards and learning new weapon types. Im close to 350 hours now and im still no where near getting all of the gold crowns for the big and small sizes for the monsters.

Last week I decided to try using the hammer because unless your gonna bomb Ala its essential to break his horns and I have to say im quite enjoy it. As long as others stay away from the monsters head you can deal some serious damage and lower its stamina stupidly fast. Its also great seeing beasts getting knocked out. :D

I had a great session last night. I hooked up with Kav, Zechs and Lostmario but then was rustled out of town to make way for Mokongs arrival :(. I then just went about various towns hooking up with randoms as I couldnt get into Deathjams town. I finally managed to find a decent team and we went through all the double missions again and did an extra double Blos because one of them needed a Stout Horn. He didn't get it but I got 3 of them. :D

Ive took a couple of days holiday to give this on big final push before I take a break from it next week with the arrival of Mario Galaxy 2. Im just having some breakfast and then heading online...

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I should give you a game soon H-O-T, but I have only just been getting back into it. There is that switch that I needed to be flicked on for my addictiveness for the game, and Online did that for me. Oh and trying to play Pokemon Soul Silver, Red Dead Redemption and the Dragon Quest series is making it harder :heh:

But I am playing less of them and more of MH as I am getting more into it, want to hunt and kill/capture most of the monsters within before I go and spend the most of my other months on DQIX :heh:

Last night was great, we got Lostmario up to HR31 and his Jhen Mohran quest was incredible. We got joined by a random who shit on us and quit out, but we still managed it, just me Kav and Lostmario. Totally epic.

Sadly, our attempt at beating Alatreon was less than successful!

Was so bloody annoyed to have missed out on last nights session, even more annoying that I had no way to let ye know I had no net....ggggrrrr

Just on me lunch now, texted the home, internet (and phoneline) still not back... though apparently phone guys were seen working on the exchange box at the end of the estate so hopefully will be back online and jacked-in this evening...

Darn...

I know, it's rather amusing that even after 200+ hours I've still yet do and try everything :D Been considering bowgun use, but we'll see...the combination of parts is putting me off. Also, wish I'd chosen a female char ;)

Yeah, it seems I've reached the climax of the game as well. Time to return to RL I guess...and then we have Galaxy 2 coming out next week. Got some final uni work to return, maybe I should finish them first...

Now this guy can be a pain with a bad team...

Ah yeah, thanks alot for the help with Alatreon. Wearing him on my chest now. Hopefully the rest of him will follow, though the fight is so long it's gonna be a real pain grinding him.

Anyways now im nearing the end I was wondering, would anyone go through the whole game again as a different character focusing on different weapons like a gunner. Im toying with the idea, but I dont think I could possibly do that, at least till the stage I am at now. It's been fun getting to this stage, but to do it again would be a chore. And beating up on the monsters now im so much stonger does not get boring.

hhhm....just got a call from the phone company, apparently someone was to go to the house today but can't now and will be there tomorrow instead... WTF???... looks like I shall be nettless again this evening, Frakkers

Man uni work has been keeping me so busy, I don't even dare touching these game when I have a little free time otherwise I can get sucked in. I think I'm still at HR19 or somewhere around that.

My Shopping List: for weapon, armour upgrades & offline

Carbalite Ore x 4

Bird Wyvern Gem x 1

Bird Wyvern Bone x 3

Rare Scarab x 1

Mega Demon Drug x 3

Inferno Sac x 3

Cactus Flower x 3

Velvety Hide x 3

Double BBQ Split

Catalyst x 2

Bugmaker Pro x 5

Hey, Kav is now level 50 and needs to do his Alatreon! I hope we can get some experts on tonight to crack this beast! We'll be on tonight, I'm hoping HoT, Deathjam and Godrick are around...

i hate coming on forums and constantly crying for help but.............this is my 3rd day trying to kill that imba thing called Alatreon and ofc i have failed everytime =(, is there anyone available today who can help me finish him off? help would be much appreciated XD

IGN-Godrick

Hey, Kav is now level 50 and needs to do his Alatreon! I hope we can get some experts on tonight to crack this beast! We'll be on tonight, I'm hoping HoT, Deathjam and Godrick are around...

in answer to that i will be here, got day off so happy to help anytime =)

i hate coming on forums and constantly crying for help but.............this is my 3rd day trying to kill that imba thing called Alatreon and ofc i have failed everytime =(, is there anyone available today who can help me finish him off? help would be much appreciated XD

IGN-Godrick

in answer to that i will be here, got day off so happy to help anytime =)

You big crybaby, I am home now so Ill give you a hand.

I tried to help Godrick but he couldn't get into my town, servers were full. :( It turns out Ville helped him beat Ala anyways so it turned out fine. In related news me and my team beat Ala in just under 15 mins yesterday, got that beast sorted now and that was with breaking everything on him. :D

I had a great time on this last night with the N-E ers. First Hellfire came online and me and my mate gave him a hand doing many a quest. It felt good doing some normal quests after playing the + ones for so long, gives you a chance to faff about with new weapons and not be in any danger.

Later Godrick and Deathjam showed up and many a laugh was had. We had Barioth on crack, Arnie lines being quoted, Ura and Aga holding hands, Deathjam sliding with an egg, Deathjam dancing around Rathian with her egg and....double Diablos. Man that quest is annoying. Still, twas a good night. :)

I was playing with another friend most of yesterday and just about all of the day we had randoms run into town and keep posting their Ala quest, was annoying the hell out of us. Just because we were sporting the full Ala set and are 100+ they assume we want to kill the thing. The fact is unless your team is well organised the fight is still pretty long and pointless unless you are gonna break everything.

Don't get me wrong, one of you guys want help then just send me a message on the game, but random players who just waltz into town without so much as a "hi" and post this quest can go to hell.

It kinda happened last night when I was playing with Hellfire. We were happily helping him with whatever quest he wanted doing and some randomer just came into town, ran past us all and posted a mission on the board without saying anything. I don't think so pal.

Well im off to do a bit fishing offline as I need Scatterfish for my Ala runs then its back online I go!

I had a awful online session yesterday: it was awful to find a town with people with a similar HR and each time I found some, they kept dying and made the mission failed... Another one launched a uragaan quest, helped us 2 minutes at the end since he was harvesting items during all the quest (at least, he didn't die...).

I wasted nearly two hours for nothing. So I'm stuck at HR29. :nono:

I tried to help Godrick but he couldn't get into my town, servers were full. :( It turns out Ville helped him beat Ala anyways so it turned out fine. In related news me and my team beat Ala in just under 15 mins yesterday, got that beast sorted now and that was with breaking everything on him. :D

I had a great time on this last night with the N-E ers. First Hellfire came online and me and my mate gave him a hand doing many a quest. It felt good doing some normal quests after playing the + ones for so long, gives you a chance to faff about with new weapons and not be in any danger.

Later Godrick and Deathjam showed up and many a laugh was had. We had Barioth on crack, Arnie lines being quoted, Ura and Aga holding hands, Deathjam sliding with an egg, Deathjam dancing around Rathian with her egg and....double Diablos. Man that quest is annoying. Still, twas a good night. :)

I was playing with another friend most of yesterday and just about all of the day we had randoms run into town and keep posting their Ala quest, was annoying the hell out of us. Just because we were sporting the full Ala set and are 100+ they assume we want to kill the thing. The fact is unless your team is well organised the fight is still pretty long and pointless unless you are gonna break everything.

Don't get me wrong, one of you guys want help then just send me a message on the game, but random players who just waltz into town without so much as a "hi" and post this quest can go to hell.

It kinda happened last night when I was playing with Hellfire. We were happily helping him with whatever quest he wanted doing and some randomer just came into town, ran past us all and posted a mission on the board without saying anything. I don't think so pal.

Well im off to do a bit fishing offline as I need Scatterfish for my Ala runs then its back online I go!

Yeah that was a great session. Much laughs had all round. Highlight for me was the sliding with the egg, then teasing rathian with it. Surprisingly, would not mind doing that again! Barioth was so high geez and lagiacirus was taking the same thing he had today. That was annoying let me tell you.

Anyways sorry bout the confusion today. Hopefully we can get some more monsters dead later today. My wii isnt cooperating with me at the moment so no online shenanigans for now.

LOL always a laugh playing with the N-E guys and thanks for offering your services to help me out with Ala, and a big big thanks to pro hunter Ville for helping me kill ala twice that day also. look forward to more good sessions later today til then i better do some offline stuff XD.

I had a awful online session yesterday: it was awful to find a town with people with a similar HR and each time I found some, they kept dying and made the mission failed... Another one launched a uragaan quest, helped us 2 minutes at the end since he was harvesting items during all the quest (at least, he didn't die...).

I wasted nearly two hours for nothing. So I'm stuck at HR29. :nono:

I've been having the same problem I've been stuck doing other missions, changing gates looking for people doing 4* quests, I've been battling Jhen Mohran alot lately and farming honey offline for Mega Potions.

Again I wish they had bigger cities so we could gather more N-Europe people in or at least a better lobby system, some people are missing at on the fun :yay:

Edited by The-Ironflame

Many thanks for that, I don't get many chances to play so I really enjoy it when I'm playing with people I "know", especially if they're strong like you :P It was my first time seeing all of the monsters we slain last night, except Gigginox, but never hunted him anyway.

The Diabolos and Uragaan quest was waaay in over my head xD

Yeah I also hate those guys that don't say a word, screw them.

Last night I finally did my Alatreon urgent quest and I'm now HR51! Thanks to everyone I've played with over the last 150+ hours of gaming greatness - Godrick, Lostmario, Mokong, Hellfire and all the others I've played with.

Special thanks to Hero of Time and Deathjam for helping last night with Alatreon.

Extra special thanks to Kav - we went all the way from picking mushrooms to HR51 together - what an incredible journey.

Now for the level 6 quests...