NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

Things people like, but you can't quite understand

Thats a slight generalisation :p

(unless Letty is around, since shes incredibly unfit...)

Smooth man, really smooth. lol

I think most people are saying what they don't like, not things they don't understand why other people like. I don't like sports either, but I understand why other people like it.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha nerdiest thing I've ever heard on this forum.

Do not compare something you do with a joystick to something you do with every part of your body, just looks stupid.

Agreed. If you think playing videogames develops anywhere near the number of useful skills playing sports does then you're stupid, simple as. Please do not compare the two, it's an insult to every sportsman on the planet.

Everyone should take part in some sort of sport IMO. It would solve most of society's problems.

No way. There is much more team work involved in a good game of footy than an online game staring at a tv shouting stuff down a headset. Fact.

Everyone should take part in some sort of sport IMO. It would solve most of society's problems.

Probably why PE is mandatory in school and not online LAN gaming ROTFL.

I was removed from my PE class in High School :(

Holy...Letty, whats that on your avatar? Is it displaying that cycle that I think its displaying? LMAO!!! ...if it is

Holy...Letty, whats that on your avatar? Is it displaying that cycle that I think its displaying? LMAO!!! ...if it is

Her avatar is Mr Bleeding Anusman.

I don't see what's so great about Coke either. Tastes of arse, and is one of the most unhealthy drinks ever.

I don't see what's so great about Coke either. Tastes of arse, and is one of the most unhealthy drinks ever.

I love diet coke :)

Pepsi owns coke in taste.

You may as well apply that to all colas.

Congratulations your comment made my signature Jordan.

Hobbz, wasn't my "stop flaming each other" thread enough of a warning?

I don't think you quite understand the cvoncvept of the thread.

If you warm up and stretcvh properly you won't get stitcvh.

I don't understand why people like things I don't? That does make sense, really.

Yes, because "hahaahhahahahahahah" in your sig is really a comment. No, its mocking.

As someone who frequently brings up our rules should know, you don't insult or mock the staff. We have enough shit to deal with...

Yes, because "hahaahhahahahahahah" in your sig is really a comment. No, its mocking.

As someone who frequently brings up our rules should know, you don't insult or mock the staff. We have enough shit to deal with...

Com'on, lighten up, it was just a joke. Please stop bringing up the fact you're staff! We know! (Sorry, it's just I've heard you mention it a few times over the past few weeks, thats all).

Erm, DARK chocolate. It's not too nice, how can people like it that much?

Oh and mint. I don't means mints, I mean anything that has a mint flavour added to it, like mint chocolate or mint icecream. It tastes like feet.

I've never met someone who doesn't like mint flavoured stuff either! Anyone?

Oh...I thought it was...something else...:heh:

The realname is Mr my anus is bleeding.

other_myAnusIsBleeding.gif

The fact is, i can't stand sport. Theres more team work involved in playing most online games (with people who aren't cretins) than a game of football.

Swimming is a sport Jordan.

Radiohead. I don't mind them, but I don't understand why they've spawned such a huge fanbase.

Apple

2d Mario games

myspace, bebo "social networking"

I think you need to chill out completely as based on what I've been hearing, the way you are conducting yourself recently isnt winning you any fans Jordan.

If you're the fan hobbz, i'm sure i'll be fine.

Elvis Presley - The most overrated thing ever IMO.

I would agree, if it wasn't for my school, which takes the title in my book. :heh:

Also, dark chocolate is really nasty, to me. I don't get it.