N-Europe

The Legend that is Beardy Man!

Coolness Bears

How can you have a half beard? That's like having half a hole. A beard is a beard no matter how long it is. The only half beard I can think of is if you shave only the right side of your face.

Anyway I think all of this beard legnth jealousy is just to cover up for something else. *cough cough*

already done the "shave only the right side of your face". I'll post so you can bask in its glow!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By aligning ourselves with Rokhead would we not be making several enemies on the forum? Thus leading to increase in enemies.

We never align ourselves with any non-member for anything longer than a single 'operation'. I can't have a go at you for not knowing this, you spend most of your time down range. :wink:

Actually, I really, really don't think that.

However, I do think religion has the problem of being a flag that those who want war can rally people around.

Hey sorry I was only jesting comrade, and for the record we are probably align quite closley if thats your view.

Hey sorry I was only jesting comrade, and for the record we are probably align quite closley if thats your view.

I know you were, but I thought I should play it safe and clear my name. :smile:

By the way, Haden, are you by any chance a liberal kind of guy? The GLA are recruiting... :wink: