NEurope
Choze

Burnout: Paradise

Its timed with alot of other stuff lol.

KZ2 and Wipeout Fury get my priority but i need to check out Burnout Island too. I will be poor.

AH! My mum has just borrowed a heft sum from me too! I just won eat! Simple!

I want to go for the platinum but I have no idea how I'm going to get the meet up in the Wild Cats Stadium.

I want to go for the platinum but I have no idea how I'm going to get the meet up in the Wild Cats Stadium.

we did it this week :p

we did it this week :p

Oh shit!! Really?!!

FUUUUU*k!!!

I was quite busy this week...I can't believe I missed it!! :shakehead

Just let random people join - I'm certain that there's an 8-player freeburn challenge for meeting up there. You'll eventually find enough people who will do it.

Yeah, I'll probably give it a go when the new DLC hits.

Can you get the platinum without having to send a mugshot to someone??

No, sucks dunnit?

No, sucks dunnit?

Yea it kinda does :P I think Burnout is one of the easiest game to get the platinum for :D

We will likely do a meetup for the new island so maybe we could do this for those who dont have the trophy.

Yea it kinda does :P I think Burnout is one of the easiest game to get the platinum for :D

Terminator Salvation is the new easy platinum me thinks. Burnout you actually have to invest time and love the game to get it.... (but yeah in comparision to other games burnout is one of the easier ones)

PS Thanks for the ppl that gave advise on the previous page over my legendary cars problem. It's weird coz there isn't an option to re-download the cars but i might try deleting the game data and re-downloading the updates. I am NOT deleting my save data, fuck that!

Well, it seems like the 9 unlockable cars are as follows:

Dust Storm and Dust Storm SuperTurbo

061.png

Annihilator Street Rod

059.png

Olympus Governor

060.png

Diamond P12 (Proper name not known)

063.png

Toy Manhattan Spirit, Toy Nighthawk, Toy Bootlegger and Toy 88 Special (Toy Versions of the Legendary Cars)

064.png065.png066.png067.png

Slightly disappointing that 4 are toy versions of special versions of cars that already have a toy version. Still, I'm buying the island for the island, and didn't even know about the extra cars (except the Dust Storm) until a few weeks ago.

Big Surf Island is fracking sweet - PS3 owners let's meet online at 8!

It is really awesome what they have done. Almost found all the little hidden bits in the island though >.< will try and join who ever is online soon. Just enjoying some new music videos.

Just completed all 10 freeburn challenges with deathjam - good times. Will pop on Killzone 2 later and try new maps!

A great week for dlc.

Done everything except showtime on the Island. I love the car you get for completing 500 challenges.

:( I have just worked a 2 till midnight shift and doing the same tomoz and saturday!!

I'm missing out on burnout action here!!

Overall, the island is fantastic. I just have one big problem: The online

- No Race Checkpoints/Starts/Ends

- No Road Rage checkpoints

- No Cops & Robbers HQ/Gold Locations

Marked Man and Stunt Run are great on the island, though.

Overall, the island is fantastic. I just have one big problem: The online

- No Race Checkpoints/Starts/Ends

- No Road Rage checkpoints

- No Cops & Robbers HQ/Gold Locations

Marked Man and Stunt Run are great on the island, though.

Yeah Marked man is awesome on the island cos its so small and hard to run from your foes. Got taken out spectacuarly by someone online when trying to make a turn.

Been paid early will get the DLC for this tonight...not finishing work tonight but if people are around will see you online.

Spend some time getting to know the island on your own for a bit too. It's brilliantly structured.

Also: Keep an eye out for references. There's quite a few mentions to UK TV/Radio stars, among other things.

Just bought this now. I wasn't going to but I thought it might push me to get the platinum, which I quite clearly deserve since this is my third playthrough.

Plus, it's a good enough game to warrant going back to and after all the free content it'd probably be a good idea to support what they've done.

Just bought the DLC from the playstation store...now sat waiting for the patch to download...zzzzzz

EDIT;

What a ball ache...my PS3 must have crashed 3 or 4 times trying to get this installed GRRRR

Ok so I can't get this to run anymore since I downloaded the DLC and the new patch...it just gets stuck on the loading screen after the browser comes up, eventually the music stops and it just keep loading forever...

For some reason i can no longer play with the legendary cars (PS3 version)!!

It says i don't own any of them but when i click on 'buy' it just tells me that i have already purchased them! I was using them last week though!!!

Already tried seeing if i could 're-download' them but on the burnout shop in game it says i have already purchased them and if i go through the PS store it only lets me preview the cars.

Help!?

I now have the same problem did you manage to solve it?!

Edited by flameboy