NEurope
Cube

Wii Remote Jacket

Got mine. I like it as well. Makes it a lot easier when you hold the Wiimote to its side as well when playing NES games.

I like the chunkier feel but for some reason it makes my hand sweat more than less. :confused:

I like the chunkier feel but for some reason it makes my hand sweat more than less. :confused:

Same here lol:heh:

I'm gonna order some of these now.. even if it's just to protect my little remotes when I take my stuff to a friend's house! Though darksnowman let me hold a jacket covered remote there the other night.. it just looked and felt wrong :heh:

..I'll take 10! (Well.. 4) :hehe:

..and while I'm at it, where can you get the new wrist straps with the little clip on them?

My four jackets came today and they are a bit ugly... I'll keep it raw, using just my hand and the controller

________

Nexium side effect

Edited by fex

It's heavier and chunkier, but I actually like it. Stops my Remote from getting dirty and stops my hands sweating as much.

I like the feel of them, but has anyone else found that pressing the B button now a bit more awkward due to tyhe thickness of the silicone at the back!

I think they look rather cool.

If it stops your Wii-mote from getting dirty as well, i think thats a plus!

Still haven't received my Wii Jackets. Hoping its just a delay in the post or something. (I got the E-Mail on the 19th October)

After trying them out a bit more:

Good points

- The padding at the top

Bad points

- They smell odd

- Horrible feel

- Uncomfortable to hold

- They look fugly

- Makes the +, -, B buttons and D-Pad left/right awkward to press

- Holding is sideways is awful

- The padding at the top adds weight to the top of the remote, makes using the pointer a little bit poor

I think I'll stick with just the Wii Remote.

I just want the wrist straps with the clip. Is it too much to ask?

Where are these?

How much money do you think Nintendo wasted on these jackets and the service of sending them out free of charge? There are better third party cover than these - I expected better from Nintendo.

How much money do you think Nintendo wasted on these jackets and the service of sending them out free of charge?

£8.4 million according to a Japanese newspaper.

I don't think this was a waste of money as Nintendo are in the public eye and have an image to protect. They've always been full of pride. Sure you could argue that 8 million should have gone into a dev/game but this is just Nintendo. They care. Really, they do!!