NEurope
Maiky-NiSuTe

This girl would be perfect for Samus!!

Rachel Luttrell! and yes this thread is rubbish, video games can´t become movies without loosing its essence.

yeah she does have that pearsing look

xmen3_char.jpg

Oh yeah! I love her! mmmmm

*locks the door*

Rachel Luttrell! and yes this thread is rubbish, video games can´t become movies without loosing its essence.

wrong they can when they are taken serious by the movie industry that is. Metroid would make a great movie like Aliens only better because of the mush better story that is in Metroid.

about Rachel.. Samus doesn't have a tann like that

rachel_luttrell_15.jpg

ps ill post all of them so me can pick the best out of them all and see who makes the best Samus Aran

This Topic is Bullshit xD

But BTW, Jessica Alba would be Perfect to a Samus Movie ;)

jup you might be right about that but moast topics are so what does it matter?

About Jessica:

Jessica_Alba.jpg

i don't know...

About Jessica:

i don't know...

Yeah but that's a picture of her out of character!

The point is she can look like Samus...

_43057243_fantastic4_416.jpg

Yeah but that's a picture of her out of character!

The point is she can look like Samus...

hmm i do have to agree on that one ! only she looks a bit small or are the others just big

Maiky, compile a list of every single Samus suggestion posted in this thread (including the ones you've missed) and rank them from best to worst and state why you've ranked them in that position...

Maiky, compile a list of every single Samus suggestion posted in this thread (including the ones you've missed) and rank them from best to worst and state why you've ranked them in that position...

yeah i was planing that only i am trying to find some extra time to do so. so please bare with me.

Must say that this is one of the mort silly threads that I've seen lately. I dont feel that Retro/Nintendo have actually managed to depict Samus' character in any of their depictions of her in the end of the games. Most of them are just silly blonde pin-ups with no personality at all. Smash Zero Suit Samus is the only one that even gets close.

Karima_Adebibe_01.jpg

9.0 Karima_Adebibe: Body, Face and apearence make this girl realy look like she can play the part as Samus Aran.

normal_holly-valance-1024x768-25685.jpg

8.0 Holly valance: Body is a bit to small and her face a bit to wide chined.

flicks_product5ONLINE_07.jpg

8.9 Jessica Alba: the more I look at her the more I see her as Samus although she is really a bit to small in my opinion.

uma-thurman-000.jpg

7.5 Uma Thurman: Ah the first in the row “this could be Samus her mother†jup she is to old atleast she looks to old.

larasamus4hc7.jpg

7.8 girl at the Nintendo stand: She doesn’t look bad but not as Samus. specially her nose and mouth don’t fit Samus profile

wber11602091803ks9.jpg

5.0 Sigourney Weaver: “this could be Samus her motherâ€â€¦ need I say more? 20 years ago she might have a chance.

naomi_watts.jpg

7.6 Natasha Henstridge: Nice but her round face doesn’t fit the tall face of Samus

loken08.JPG

8.0 Kristanna Loken: This girl sure looks good but the attitude of her is everything that Samus is not. Also her skin color is a bit too dark Samus barely sees any sun in her suet now does she.

rebeccaromijnstamos-gm_l6.jpg

8.9 Rebecca Romijin-Stamos: here is a girl that might have what it takes although her square chin doesn’t fit the profile. But that is not a disaster now is it?

mira003.jpg

244.sorvino.mira.092806.jpg

9.0 Mira Sorvino: looking at the second picture she has what it takes to be a Samus look alike! Although I have some doubts about the sweet face she has.

elisha-cuthbert-3.jpg

elisha-cuthbert-picture-6.jpg

8.8 Elisha Cuthbert: Pretty she is but her hi cheekbone and don’t make me go “omg that is Samusâ€

teen19.jpg

9.1 Hilary Duff: here is a girl who has the acting talent and face and body to be a Samus actres

beast(1).jpg

4.5 Monika Schnarre: Move over Drag Queens this garl is kick your bottum and scare all the men. No Samus would ever look like this

linda4.jpg

6.7 Linda Fiorentino: the big chin and wide nose make her the righ girl for Samus

MichelleRodriguez_2.jpg

8.2 Michelle Rodriguez: another pretty girl but still I can’t see a Samus look alike in her. She even looks more like Lara Croft than Samus

ultraviolet_1.jpg

8.5 Mila Jovovich: on what i can see and find on her she also has big chin and a very pointy nose. Although I really need more and better info on her also a better picture would help.

0000036937_20070111184718.jpg

6.0 Mary Lynn Rajskub: If she was to be a look alike of my wife I would give her a 9.2 but unfortunately she has to compete to Samus Aran her wide jaw and eye brows just doesn’t fit Samus.

SummerGlau_Grant_13430177_400.jpg

8.7 Summer Glau: somewere she looks a bit like Sigourney Weaver in her younger years and that I do like. But her round head doesn’t fit the head of Samus

img_10.jpg

3.4 Brigitte Nielsen: This would not be fitted as “mother of Samus†but as “granny of Samus†and what in the love of god is that on her chest? Are those …… no it shure isn’t real

180px-FMollyCulver.jpg

9.0 Molly Culver: Verry very nice look alike although I can only judge of this picture because there isn’t much to go for on this girl. But on what I can see she does have the right face and body

PetaWilson_Cohen_11856005_400.jpg

6.8 Peta Wilson: is it me or did she had a terrible night before this picture was taken? Can someone find me a better one please? Although you can see for yourself that she also has a too wide jaw line. Samus? No not realy.

Famke-Janssen-Photograph-C12149149.jpeg

xmen3_char.jpg

8.9 Famke Janssen: again a close one but not close enough do to her eye color mouth and jaw line

bridgettewilson_justvisiting2_hollywoodpictures.jpg

5.7 Bridgette Wilson: No no no no no to high for head to square face a to sharp nose and the wrong type of eyes.

Claudia.jpg

7.3 Claudia Black: well here is the next one in the line “this could be Samus her mother†just to old sorry

rachel_luttrell_15.jpg

8.0 Rachel Luttrell: pretty tanned girl with brown eyes and a square face doesn’t fit Samus in my eyes.

Well this is it as you can see Hilary Duff came first here is the top 10 up to now

9.1 Hilary Duff

9.0 Molly Culver

9.0 Mira Sorvino

9.0 Karima_Adebibe

8.9 Jessica Alba

8.9 Rebecca Romijin-Stamos

8.9 Famke Janssen

8.8 Elisha Cuthbert

8.7 Summer Glau

8.5 Mila Jovovich

Shure you can dis agree with me because this would be my choice. But please let me know what you think and why. And what would your top 10 be?

YES! I've sealed both places for the lowest score! : peace:

I'll have a look at the rankings in detail within the next 18 hours or so...

How about Species star Natasha Henstridge?

141973.jpg

:bowdown:

Wow i think ill have to give her 9.1 especially after seen this picture:

natasha-henstridge-1-sized.jpg

also knowing the films she already has done gives her another good point. she also has blue eyes. verry good for a movie!! but less good as an actress for on events like E4All, E3 and GDC in Leipzig.

still i am looking for the ultimate Samus Aran.

I also thought Natasha Henstridge would fit perfectly but I think she's getting too old.

Also that picture of Brigitte Nielsen made my eyes bleed.

You're all wrong this is the real Samus!

uglybetty2.jpg

Hmmm on 2nd thoughts she might get too hot in suit - Sweaty Betty Prime! eeeeeeeek! :(

Lol @ Maiky! Can't believe that you actually put Sig Weaver in there.... she was only the leading lady in the franchise that the game took heavy influence from.

Lol @ Maiky! Can't believe that you actually put Sig Weaver in there.... she was only the leading lady in the franchise that the game took heavy influence from.

i know she is. but that doesn't make her young again now does it?

I don't think she's been mentioned yet, Radha Mitchell?

She's not the 'perfect' Samus Aran, but a decent candidate I think.

Nintendo should do a bit more to promote her and the game Metroid. like they do with lara croft.

So you want Nintendo to whore out Samus and spoil the credibility the series has earned over the years? They're already coming dangerously close. I see big-titted game girls in every other game i see on the shelves. I want Metroid to stay different.

PS: This film is an abomination! Call me stuck in my ways... but i'm stuck in my ways for a reason. That reason being that Metroid is awesome how it is and doesn't need to conform.

teen19.jpg

9.1 Hilary Duff: here is a girl who has the acting talent and face and body to be a Samus actres

Hilary Duff does not have acting talent, man. The only reason I want her in is because she was hot. Unless she could pull off her old style of appearance, I wouldn't want her at all as she would look nothing like Samus. She's so skinny, and ill looking these days. Not to mention she now has dark hair. Shame.

Hilary Duff does not have acting talent, man. The only reason I want her in is because she was hot. Unless she could pull off her old style of appearance, I wouldn't want her at all as she would look nothing like Samus. She's so skinny, and ill looking these days. Not to mention she now has dark hair. Shame.

That i dint know, please show us a picture.