NEurope
Maiky-NiSuTe

This girl would be perfect for Samus!!

This is just a thread to perv over good looking women right?

I would estimate that the probability of that statement being true is about 99.97 percent.

This is just a thread to perv over good looking women right?

Nope its not! it is for girls that look like Samus. and about that Nintendo should do a bit more to promote her and the game Metroid. like they do with lara croft.

I reckon Uma Thurman would make a good Samus, she did good kicking ass in Kill Bill, lets see her in a Power Suit!

I reckon Uma Thurman would make a good Samus, she did good kicking ass in Kill Bill, lets see her in a Power Suit!

you mean this girl?

uma.jpg

uma-thurman-000.jpg

personally i do not think her face fits the Samus profile

lol nice thread, can someone make another one, whould would be perfect for mario, link , donkey kong, is there ever was a movie made for them lol, go on i dare u

uma-thurman-000.jpg

personally i do not think her face fits the Samus profile

To put it mildly!! and she's looking quite old nowadays aswell!

lol nice thread, can someone make another one, whould would be perfect for mario, link , donkey kong, is there ever was a movie made for them lol, go on i dare u

Found one for Link

[ATTACH]1521[/ATTACH]

She still kicks ass though! I don't care for a stunner, just someone who could pull off being Samus!

She still kicks ass though! I don't care for a stunner, just someone who could pull off being Samus!
She doesn't have to be a stunner, but Samus doesn't look old, plus Uma would have to much of a serious/agressive look outside of the suit. Samus always appears calm and in control.

As for Donkey Kong... he already has this amazing advert under his belt!

240px-DonkeyKongMP7.jpg

I reckon the girl in the background of that photo would make a better Samus than the one that does Lara:

larasamus4hc7.jpg

Not like it's that important though, even Nintendo can't decide on her image, she looks different in every bloody game! :heh:

So be honest, you wouldnt see her face to the end of the movie if theydid it right so it matters not what she looks like.
You can guarantee that if there is ever a Metroid movie they will completely mess that aspect of it up, a la Judge Dread. Especially if it was done with a famous actress.

Bob Hopkins, to me he still is the one and only Mario!
Surely not, what about...

marioua5.jpg

:laughing:

If you think any woman other than Sigourney Weaver would be perfect for Samus you're basically wrong.
Last time I checked, this...

wber11602091803ks9.jpg

didn't look like this...

photo_samus2.jpg

As for link: Elijah Wood

elijah_wood_allposters.jpg

zelda5.jpg

I like that.

Could see it working well. As long as he didn't have peroxide blonde hair and didn't speak obviously.

I'd say Natasha Henstridge but she's too old now.

Just stumbled over Naomi Watts on IMDB (daily birthday thingy on the side)

naomi_watts.jpg

could make a pretty good Samus as well.

I'd say Natasha Henstridge but she's too old now.

Just stumbled over Naomi Watts on IMDB (daily birthday thingy on the side)

naomi_watts.jpg

could make a pretty good Samus as well.

Nah mate.

Looks too prisy.

Nah mate.

Looks too prisy.

jup i agree.

Surely not, what about...

marioua5.jpg

:laughing:

NOOOOooooooooo my Sky Chanel Trauma comes back to meeeeeeeeeeeee.....(runs)

so you are basically saying that samus looks like lara croft

No i am saying this girl looks more like Samus than Lara Croft. ps angelina jolie is the real Lara Croft for me. i mean nothing beats her at that just look at this picture and say she isnt lara croft!

angelina01.jpg:bowdown:

Except she doesn't look like Samus!

Jessica Alba was quite close to recreating Samus in FF2...

photo_samus2.jpg

flicks_product5ONLINE_07.jpg

_43057243_fantastic4_416.jpg

3555590120.jpg

Back when Metroid Prime was released, there were rumours of there being a Metroid Movie in the works. So Nintendo Official Magazine made a poll on whom should play Samus, and Jessica Alba won, despite being quite unknown back then. And about bounty hunter look... It's the FF4 makeup that makes her look too nice. Look at ther in Dark Angel, and you'll see...

No, you're all wrong. Being a fan of femine beauty, I coudn't resist posting in this useless topic :indeed: .

It needs to be Kristanna Loken. She's blond, she's hot, and has plenty of experience in action movies / series. She's Samus, if there's going to be a movie (in the not so distant future).

That said though, a Metroid movie probably would turn out to be a disappointment, and the last thing this girl needs is another bad movie adaptation of a game to add to her filmography.

If it's done, you can't expect her to be "power suited" for 95 % of the time, I bet this would cost a fortune in SFX, and I don't think it 'll do well in a movie. I'd settle for 50 / 50. As long as they'll offer a good excuse to show Samus without her power suit (other than showing off her hotness), kinda like Zero Mission did.

That said, a 3D animation would probably be a better solution like somebody already mentioned.

Edit:

On a sidenote; Jessica Alba? Come on.. Although she outclasses everybody mentioned in this thread so far, including my suggestion, she's almost hideous in Fantastic Four. The blond hair.. Is wrong.. The blue eyes however.. Are pretty sickening. No blond / blue-eyed Jessica Alba please.

Last time I checked, this...

wber11602091803ks9.jpg

didn't look like this...

photo_samus2.jpg

Who cares? All the other women in this thread look like total pansies who'd weild heavy weaponry like one of Charlie's fucking Angels i.e. badly.

Here's my reasoning:

1) Sigourney Weaver kicks ass. She's PERFECT for the "single woman against hordes of scary aliens" role because she practically invented it with the Alien movies. Samus isn't a pretty girl in a suit, she's an ass-kicker. She doesn't wear makeup or cry; she ties her hair in a sensible ponytail, blasts mechanical dragons to hell and completely ignores any and all flesh wounds.

2) METROID IS BASED ON THE FIRST ALIEN MOVIE.

Now tell me, do you see any similarity in THESE?

image018.jpg

1-samus_10_9_2003.jpg

Samus isn't a pretty girl in a suit, she's an ass-kicker.

I actually think that's quite important. She is beauiful and young, yet deadly and determined.

Bonus pics form the GBA iterations:

Samus02.png

Samus_red.gif

I also think Rebecca Romijin-Stamos looks quite like Samus:

rebeccaromijnstamos-gm_l6.jpg

gc_The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Link_wallpaper.jpg

zelda1.jpg

i think this guy fits link the best Orlando bloom from lord of the rings

Legolas_poster_yellow_L.jpg

lotr1_1-7479r.jpg

the cast

castingvx2.jpg

Orlando bloom's Face and body don't look like Link's face and body at all so no i do not agree on that part. just because he looked like link in a movie doesn't mean he has the characteristics of him

i like the Ganondorf look alike tough!!

I actually think that's quite important. She is beauiful and young, yet deadly and determined.

Bonus pics form the GBA iterations:

Samus02.png

Samus_red.gif

I also think Rebecca Romijin-Stamos looks quite like Samus:

rebeccaromijnstamos-gm_l6.jpg

Hmm this one is close also but she needs an other hear style