Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

Ricochet no scope to the face, my boy. That's me with the rifle and the elite taking one in the noggin, sent off the wall.

one day, you might be able to get close enough see how awesome i am in person, if you're lucky.

So you missed and got lucky :p

Still awesome though :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Dan, there's some even more amazing ones of youtube. I gotta show you guys my awesome betrayal. Description: team doubles on Narrows, fighting near one of the man cannons. My mate dies. As I'm fighting this dude I lob a plasma grenade which misses him and ends up on the man cannon. Meanwhile my mate spawns at the bottom of the man cannon on the other side just as the grenade comes over and kills him!

Just after trying to play Halo 3 there, for some reason it won't let me play online.

Game loads fine and all, can navigate through menus and stuff but every time I try to join a game in matchmaking, the countdown goes to zero and stays there for some reason. Can still play maps offline, and I can still play the first three levels in single-player so I'm not sure whats wrong :(

I think Bungie must hate me sometimes.

Had fifteen games of Team Slayer, one all of them except for two. Got two steaktaculars. Only go up one pissing skill! And then I lose one and go down again!

Do you beat kittens?

If you do, then you're probably getting punished for that.

(If it makes you feel any better ;

Senior I play online with. Team Slayer. Hes the same rank as me and he is 34, and has more experience.

I am 35, and have less exp. We play a string of games.

He goes to 35, 36, 37 and then 38.

During this time I go to 36. :confused::blank: :blank: :blank:

Guest Stefkov
My unscoped headshot on me mate, bounced off a barrel id just naded into the air lol

27509375fullxn4.th.jpg

That's incredible.

I wanna play this again but after playing COD4 and forgetting the controls, I fear being the rank I am on Halo I will get a beating.

What sensibility do you guys use? I wish this could just use m+k

You mean sensitivity? :heh:

Used to use 7 back when I used the normal control scheme, but ever since I started using Bumper-Jumper I've stuck with 5, much easier to get head-shots with the BR.

Finally got my Rank 45 in Team Slayer, now I got the little eagle rank thingy :smile:

You mean sensitivity? :heh:

Used to use 7 back when I used the normal control scheme, but ever since I started using Bumper-Jumper I've stuck with 5, much easier to get head-shots with the BR.

Finally got my Rank 45 in Team Slayer, now I got the little eagle rank thingy :smile:

lolol sensibility, that was priceless. Thanks man

Lones is no fun, but at least whether you go up or down in entirely dependent on you.

Anyone been playing Fiesta? It's fun, if you don't take it seriously that is. Beam Rifle + Rockets = Win.

Lones is no fun, but at least whether you go up or down in entirely dependent on you.

Anyone been playing Fiesta? It's fun, if you don't take it seriously that is. Beam Rifle + Rockets = Win.

Yes, i've been playing it! Got a 19 klling spree with the rockets, then died because I comitted suicide...:blank: ( noobish I know).

Also got my first perfection - 20 kills 0 deaths. :smile: Done it before but not on slayer types.

Lone wolves is more fun, its more self dependant, i like it more. Im no good at sticking with a team, well i am, when the team work together, that never happens on halo

Hmm, what skill are you on Lone Wolves? Level 45; playing generals and not levelling up when you win is not fun and very frustrating. Team games are great when you communicate and cooperate well.

Just to let anybody know, that doesn't. This week's 2X XP weekend consists of the Team Snipers playlist - awesome fun. There's Shotty Snipers, Team snipers, Sniper hill, Splaser slayer e.t.c e.t.c

AHHHH!!! WOOOO!!!

Halo got me back from GTA 4

• 8 months later...