N-Europe

The Great Halo 3 multiplayer bonanza thread of infinite win

Dan_Dare

Who needs competitive when you have co-op?

Because co-op will be boring after the 2nd playthrough. Same thing every time, multiplayer is different every time. :)

I probably won't even play through the multiplayer more than once unless for some reason I lose my XBL account and can't get a new one.

We actually need one more good, dedicated player to do co-op with, so far it's Haden, Balfron and myself. We need someone else who won't go on without us when we're not playing and will always be available to play with us. :heh:

Me and Domstercool are great co-op buddies, we played through Gears 3 times on all three difficulties and got all the cogs.

He's totally being the Arbiter though :p

Me and Domstercool are great co-op buddies, we played through Gears 3 times on all three difficulties and got all the cogs.

He's totally being the Arbiter though :p

Im the same with my mate from work. We did Gears a few times aswell. With Halo being 4 player co-op there have been many arguements at work on who gets to be Master Chief and who gets to be the common peons :)

Because co-op will be boring after the 2nd playthrough. Same thing every time, multiplayer is different every time. :)

actually, campaign will feature random enemy placement on higher settings so that's not quite true,

still, team dm is clearly where it's at.

We actually need one more good, dedicated player to do co-op with, so far it's Haden, Balfron and myself. We need someone else who won't go on without us when we're not playing and will always be available to play with us. :heh:

I'd be up for that, but I have 'rents to contend with for the TV. :(

I'd be up for that, but I have 'rents to contend with for the TV. :(

Sorry, I forgot to mention you have to be good at games.

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(joking, ofcourse, we're basically looking for another player who's up for a laugh and is willing to not play ahead by themself :heh: )