N-Europe

N-Europe's Xpert Eleven

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Moria been dirty tricking you? Haden tried it on with me and it injured an alright player.

I'm pleased with my result, but every time I win Dyson wins as well, so it doesn't matter. It may all come down to a showdown at his place. :S

Damn was doing well against you until 50 mins ah well at least it wasnt 8-1 I will try and help out dyson by tryna get a point of you in the return game.

Oh and you should switch the brand of soap you used Odwin not as effective as mine. 1-0 in the soap wars old chap ;) still would rather have the points lol.

lol lol me and Mr Odwin are having a proper full fledged war at the moment. Im glad I nicked a point at least from him. Looks like the top three are quite well sorted ah well at least I dont have to worry about relegation lol.

lol lol me and Mr Odwin are having a proper full fledged war at the moment. Im glad I nicked a point at least from him. Looks like the top three are quite well sorted ah well at least I dont have to worry about relegation lol.

Please let's end the injury inflicting with soap and bruise tactics. Today was horrible for my squad. :(

Glad to see Happenstance FC getting a bit of revenge on Noodle FC and going back to the top of the league

Yeah you totally raped me, and injured my GK scoring your first immediatly after my sub (shit) GK came on. Both matches ive lost are the only 2 matches he has played in.

Please let's end the injury inflicting with soap and bruise tactics. Today was horrible for my squad. :(

Yeh same here my sqaud got raped injury wise in our two games. The soap wars are off, I hope your happy Dyson lol its a shame you cant send me a mafia style payment. Still kudous to you Mr Odwin I gave you my best shot and your unbeaten record still stands up.

Is there anyway we can turn off dirty tricks? I'll be totally honest, it's fucking me right off. Every other day its someone has done this, someone done that. It's hardly realistic of what happens in the real world. Apart from that its a nice little game, and I really enjoy it. But this stupid feature is making me hate the game.

Another loss for me.

Can't expect anything different when you come to the Odwinian House. :p

Some important games coming up. I have yet to play Dyson and Moria for the second time and there's always the chance that Haden can make a comeback.

Thanks for the chance of comeback Odwin :D. But I think our top three are sorted but I will try my best against Dyson! Muahahh nice to know I still hold some power to shape the season I was really counting on my fellow lower losers to cause some upsets in our league though! Shame.

Still 3 points clear. Need to hold those for the home match against Oddy. If I keep them and win that match, a promotional spot is as good as guaranteed for me.

5-1 today! My players are on a roll..

Whoa, the site has been hacked.. :(

What do you guys mean by hacked? The site is just down for me was it wiped out by some loser or something?

It was hacked. The front page last night was "haqued" on a white background, and a big list of URL's hacked by the same people.

It was hacked. The front page last night was "haqued" on a white background, and a big list of URL's hacked by the same people.

shit that sounds really bad what a shame we are getting right near the end of the season as well!