N-Europe

N-Europe's Xpert Eleven

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah damnit you did your job Odwin but I was held to a draw! Still if Dyson can get the win or even draw and I win next two games convincely it will all be ok. Ah man this is tense! Damn you Gooners! What an exciting end to the season. Not happy about your form of late Cube I think ive got a game against you as my last game?

Ah damnit you did your job Odwin but I was held to a draw! Still if Dyson can get the win or even draw and I win next two games convincely it will all be ok. Ah man this is tense! Damn you Gooners! What an exciting end to the season. Not happy about your form of late Cube I think ive got a game against you as my last game?

Got damn you Haden! Was hoping for a win to try and over take you. Even selecting 'cheat' in tactics didn't help. Like they say cheats never prosper.

Got damn you Haden! Was hoping for a win to try and over take you. Even selecting 'cheat' in tactics didn't help. Like they say cheats never prosper.

haha I cheated as well so I guess we both got taught a lesson! You still have the slimmest of slim chances of getting promoted but you would have to play the games of your life and pray Moria and I get destroyed.

Looks like Happenstance is going to win the first N-Europe Championship.

I'm pretty pleased with my position so far, 2 points off 2nd place, hopefully I can rise a couple of places by winning my last couple of games.

I think everyone in the relegation zone is basically guaranteed relegation.

What a finale we've got lined up! :D

Can we possibly get rid of all the people that don't play the game at the end of the season and get some fresh ones in?

Considering that means getting rid of two guys in the premier league should two extra people from our league get moved up ;)

haha I cheated as well so I guess we both got taught a lesson! You still have the slimmest of slim chances of getting promoted but you would have to play the games of your life and pray Moria and I get destroyed.

Pray for me, I have the mighty Odwin next!

I won the lower league championship! :)

At the moment everyone is logging on at least on match days except Supercroatigorbiscan and Makas XI. They'll be relegated at the end of the season so the Premier league will be filled with hardcore players, and we'll hopefully get new replacements for them that start in the lower league.

A very unexpected draw for me.

Edit: Oh. And I denied him the top spot.

Wow, it really is all coming down to the wire.

With Cube's form drastically improving anything could happen in the last game of the season. A win for me would take me up, but I'm against Dyson so that's quite unlikely. If I draw and Haden win's he'll go up on goal difference. If Haden loses I'm going up.