NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

Prison Break Season 3

Starts Soon

Scofield

Burrows

Mahone

It's back, however I'm not actually that excited because I managed to watch 2 seasons of Prison Break in less than two weeks...

Starts Soon

Scofield

Burrows

Mahone

It's back, however I'm not actually that excited because I managed to watch 2 seasons of Prison Break in less than two weeks...

I made a prison break thread not so long ago,

but anyways, can't wait!! AWESOME show!! prob better than Heroes IMO!

I loved the first series but was not impressed by the second, at all. I think the lack of a confined space gave the writers too much freedom, and as such, took away the inventiveness of the first season.

Mahone was a great character though. Second only to the Great Haywire (or as I called him Corkscrew as I could never remember his name. Actually, I couldn't remember any character names)

I Have to admit I didn't like the ending of Season Two

It was like pointless,I'm presuming that Burrows doesn't have to run anymore, but it was crap Scofield is back in Prison for a crime he didn't commit along with some other people, it's just plain crap.

I Have to admit I didn't like the ending of Season Two

It was like pointless,I'm presuming that Burrows doesn't have to run anymore, but it was crap Scofield is back in Prison for a crime he didn't commit along with some other people, it's just plain crap.

I agree. They really should've ended it after Season 2...

I'll still watch it though.

I just don't see where they go with the storyline anymore...:S

Exactly the same as the first season, apart from it's Lincoln trying to break Michael out of prison...

It's different now though, Micheal ended up on 'Sona' prison and I don't think it's your regular prison!

I think the 'Company' were trying to get Micheal to end up in Sona.

The old 'agent' with the notepad (who you saw in a lab coat at the end of the episode) mentioned Sona to agent kim a few times (like when they were out at sea and couldn't be picked up by radio).

They tried to frame Micheal in Panama with that dead girl in the cupboard so he would end up there, but Micheal got away and Bellick was taken in.

However, as Micheals bad luck would have it he ended up there anyway!

At the end of the episode when the two guys in lab coats are talking (one being the old company guy), they say something about having got Micheal, and that they know he'll try to escape 'cos it's in his blood, and they basically want him to try i think.

I think the 'Company' now has a strong interest in Micheal and his medical condition (the acute attention to detail, intelligence). I think they'll wantto use him in some plan.

Sona could very well be a cover up for part of the Company's organisation and a testing ground for Micheal for them to analyse him; whether they will try to experiment on him or something, but I don't know if they take it that far.

They have said the problems will be going more international in season 3;

so maybe the Company now want to use Micheal in there grander plan?!

Anyways, really looking forward to it!

They wanted Michael in SONA so he could break out some prisoner that the company want.

Didnt know how to do spoiler tags so i made it a different colour:

Highlight >>> They capture Lincs son and sara, and tell linc to tell michael that he has to break this guy out, or his son and sara die.

Thats why at the end of season 2 they say "you know hes going to break out again, its in his blood" and the general replies "thats what we want him to do"<<<

IGN Review of S3 Ep1 - 8.9

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/820/820134p1.html

Prison Break: "Orientacion" Advance Review

Welcome to Panama, welcome to Sona!

Can Prison Break be reinvented yet again - without feeling a little stale? The thought of the main characters returning to a prison setting definitely sounds appealing at first, but would we be subjected to a rehash of the first season? After the mixed reaction to season two's somewhat implausible rollercoaster storyline, will the forced confinement of a jail setting inject some much needed reality back into this drama? If the season premiere is any indicator, fans shouldn't worry - Prison Break is back, and this has the potential to be the most exciting year yet for Michael Scofield and friends.

The first thing fans will notice about the Panamanian prison setting is how different it is from Fox River. Visually, Sona is a brighter locale with a much more "earthy" feel compared to the dark and bleak concrete jungle of the prison from the first season. There's much more sunlight, and you definitely get the impression that Sona is a hot and dry place. However, Sona is no vacation spot, and is a far more treacherous place than Fox River was.

The fact that there are no guards within the prison walls seems chaotic at first, but you soon realize that the idea of the "inmates running the asylum" kind of works here. There's an obvious hierarchy and some rules that guide the prisoners, all dictated by an inmate named Lechero, played with a sufficient degree of ferocity by veteran actor Robert Wisdom. Lechero and his cronies control everything that happens within the prison walls. He controls access to food, water, and even clothing. He makes sure that the bottom dwellers do their job in keeping the toilets clean, and that those who are worthy of food are actually fed. To make life worse for our protagonist, Lechero knows of Scofield's antics and his superstar status; and he doesn't like it. He feels that Scofield is a threat and wants to put him in his place - by setting him up for a fight to the death with a much larger and stronger inmate.

Several other key members of the second season cast are also stuck in Sona. The troubled but brilliant former FBI Agent Alex Mahone is there as well. While it might seem natural that the two geniuses would work together, there's the little issue of Scofield having a problem with Mahone killing his father. While it's definitely in Mahone's interest to make peace with Scofield, this collaboration most probably won't be happening anytime soon.

Also in Sona are the easy to dislike Bellick and T-Bag. Bellick looks absolutely miserable and is left bloodied, nearly naked, and is forced to clean toilets. Despite his ragged conditions, it's hard to feel sorry for him. T-Bag, on the other hand, manages to win favor with Lechero and become one of his cronies. Bagwell always manages to impress with his tenacity and ability to adapt and survive, and he's as deliciously slimy as ever in this episode.

Lincoln's on the outside trying to get his brother out of prison through legal means; which means he gets to run around Panama talking to people in embassies. It doesn't seem like the most appealing role for Lincoln, and could potentially become as boring and unproductive as the Veronica storyline from the first season. Hopefully the writers will find a way for Linc to get his hands more dirty and play a more active role in actually helping Scofield break out.

One of the points not touched on here is character motivation. Scofield needs a reason to escape other than simple freedom. The writers have come up with a predictable, but serviceable reason for motivating Scofield to take action, which is revealed by the end of the episode.

Overall there's much to like here, and there's definitely a lot of potential to make this another exciting action-packed season for Prison Break fans.

Starts on Sky Onc on 24th of September isn't it?

Yeah it does plus Sky One will have the breaks like it does in the US.

Better than Heroes? No....but I LOVE Heroes?

Still fucking awesome? Yes. Cos' its fucking awesome.

I hope this season is a return to Prison Break being great, I liked season 2 but it was nowhere near as good as 1.

I thought season 2 was boring, just a bunch of guys running from one side of the screen to the other. Season 1 was great, and very interesting with the tattoos and how to get out of prison. I hope the third season will be better or I'm calling it quits.

i'm already gearing up credit on my tv torrent site in preparation of this and Heroes. I've always liked Prison Break- even at it's most ridiculous it's always fun. Hopefully they reel it in a touch though. As much as I loved Mahone gazing into the storm and declaring that 'they have the cover of nightfall' in time to thunder and lightning, the first season has a better sense of tension, what with the whole impending death/meticulous plan thing.

I thought season 2 was boring, just a bunch of guys running from one side of the screen to the other. Season 1 was great, and very interesting with the tattoos and how to get out of prison. I hope the third season will be better or I'm calling it quits.
Think season 3 is the last series anyway.

Think it was originally intended to be just 2 series, but the first series was so popular they made the story last for 3.

Yeah thats what I heard too.

I also heard they were going to call season 2 "Fugitives" but I guess that went away, Lozzles.