N-Europe

what's your smell?

LukeLee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i've made the jump. Decided to take a risk and go for one i couldn't smell first.

I got this;

49a9_1.JPG

Victoria's Secret Sexy for Him, only available in America and places like ebay and amazon here.

Only had it a day so i haven't made up my mind yet. It does smell nice, it's kinda odd, sometimes the scent catchs in my nose and it smells so gorgeous, then other times it smells slightly musky - I'll see how i feel in a week. But I do like the idea of having something which will be very rare to smell over here.

I have the smell off vinegard and pineapple.

I use the cheapest shit they have at the supermarket. And it works for me!

My girlfriend always complain about how strange girls flirt with me - without me realising it - so there has to be something.. And it´s sure as hell not my ugly mug they get they´re fancies from.

:heh:

I'm doing that at the moment, though i'm only getting 10ml decants for like $7 each. It's also nice to just randomly browse basenotes looking for stuff for my next order.

I do have to say, if you ever get the chance to try Bandit by Robert Piguet do. It's one of those things where if you like it, you'll absolutely fall in love with it and pretty much wear it all the time, but if you don't like it you'll probably think 'jesus christ get it off me'. I personally like it, it's awesome.