Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Best Twists In a Game

Rat_in_a_Cage

What's your favourate ever twist in a game storyline ever?

Personally I love the KOTOR one,

where you turn out to be Revan....

*crosses fingers for KOTOR 3*

Anyway, yeah! Fave twists!

Use spoiler tags....and I agree, that did rock.

Sod KOTOR 3, I want Mass Effect!

I loved the revelation of who the spirit(you) really was in Baten Kaitos: Origins.

It was revealed that the player was the evil god from Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

And how the main character in Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean turned out to

have tricked you(the player) from the very beginning

If you deny all three characters at Flanoir, Kratos will come in and talk to you. That triggers an alternate route in the story. The normal route, which is triggered by speaking to any of the three characters before Kratos, is when Zelos betrays you, only to reveal that he was joking. He pretended to join the bad guys to get an item for Lloyd. The other route, Zelos still betrays you, but then he wasn't joking. He really did think you were weak and wanted to join the strong ones. In the end, you end up killing Zelos and Kratos joins your party.

Not very original, I know:

When it was revealed that Cloud had never made it beyond the rank of a regular guard at Shinra and, hence, had never been in Soldier. There was an incredible buildup to the point where Cloud finally entered the scene as a guard at the reactor in Nibelheim during the whole Sephiroth incident.

I prolly have to go with Tetris!

Dude! I like NEVER thought that the blocks will go .. like .. to the top of the screen!!!!11

:heh:

But seriously - I actually can't remember a single game with a "OMG!11!!! Where did THAT come from!?!?!?!?"-moment!