N-Europe

Tonight.

Caris

It's going to "peak" at 3am apparently.

Ahh, everytime i turn my head it's even darker. Freaky.

SHIT! I can see one, its massive. My mams here with me. im kinda worries its really big. i took a photo ill uplaod it in a min

Edit: It was a plane, argh i feel like a idiot. In my defense even my mam thought it was one.

lol, ahwell.

I keep checking out my windows every few mins, though I don't think we'll see them till later.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused, do you have to live in the north east or look to the north east...

Only look i think.

I wish i was still camping it would be great to see them with no evil light pollution.

I was actually amazed the other night while returning to the tent. It was pitch black for around a few mile away and the amount of stars you could see cystal clear, even the really far off ones really got to me of how small we are.

I think you saw a plane m8.

I head on the radio the other day it was meant to be between 10-2 with 100 an hour.

havent seen anything yet (part from planes)

Jesus, theres a bright light!, im goin outside. Maybe just a star, but there are multicoloured ones, maybe airplanes

To clear up confusion, you don't need to live, or even look in a north east direction to see them. Its only mentioned as more prominate in the north east because thats where the constillation its named after is.

You can look anywhere thats clear and you should see something.

I can't even see normal stars outside, does it mean it's not dark enough or something?

I can't see any stars either, even though it is clear. Only ones i can see are 2 big glowy ones to the south.

Not dark enough, as well as a lamp post being close to the house doesnt help particually.

To clear up confusion, you don't need to live, or even look in a north east direction to see them. Its only mentioned as more prominate in the north east because thats where the constillation its named after is.

You can look anywhere thats clear and you should see something.

Ok awesome, will look again soon. Was still cloudy and light when I looked an hour ago.