N-Europe

UK

umm, you know that kind of flexible coiled pipe? they use it for the extended thin bits on hoovers. Buy some!

Kraven would be good too. Waistcoat, fake fur and some cuddly toys. Do it!

I think I saw a site where someone used that stuff.

However for the professional Doc Ock, the action is right here:

http://www.cockeyed.com/incredible/octopus/octopus1.html

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Walker has improved though. Compare Invincible 1-7 to Destroyer and there's so much more going on it's crazy. I'm...cautiously optimistic about Invincible 66-7 with him on pencils.

in other news. Dark Avengers #6 and Dark Avengers/ X-Men: Utopia #1 are both out this week. Getting the latter now. More Fraction is welcome and I like what I saw of the art. Not sure who it is, mind.

OMG! Spider-Man was soooooo good!

Amazing Spider-Man 598

Lily is pregnant....but not with Harry....with Norman! WoW! Didn't see that coming.

Also "Stacy" on one of the tanks and....last panel was awesome! Harry in the American Son suit. Hopefully he'll be a regular character and Spidey and him will team up.

9.3/10

Its definately turning out to be a good arc, probably the best Spider-Man since......the incident

I read the new Uncanny X-Men and im confused. They need a blood sample from the first mutants parents in 1906, but Wolverine was born in the 1800s some time.

Wasn't it because beast said that mr nemesis's parents were around the time mutants started spiking in appearance? rather than isolated like wolvie?

Black Hand, Superman-Two, Aquaman, Firestorm, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Ralph Dibny, Sue Dibny, Scar, Thomas Wayne, Martha Wayne, Aquagirl, The Atom, Captain Boomerang, Blue Beetle, Maxwell Lord, Black Condor, Phantom Lady, Human Bomb, Psycho Pirate, Jean Loring, The Question, Dr. Light, Boston Brand, Terra, The Sandman, Jade, Jonathan Kent

this week is gonna be expensive!

Chew #2

Wolfman #17

Captain America Reborn

Destroyer #4

Savage Dragon #150

Five comics expensive!?!?!? You sicken me.

MAY090130 BATMAN AND ROBIN #2 $2.99

MAY090114 GREEN LANTERN CORPS #38 (BLACKEST NIGHT) $2.99

APR090377 ASTOUNDING WOLF-MAN #17 $2.99

MAY090346 CHEW #2 (MR) $2.99

MAR092466 SWORD #18 (MR) $2.99

MAY090412 CAPTAIN AMERICA REBORN #1 (OF 5) $3.99

MAY090432 DAREDEVIL NOIR #4 (OF 4) $3.99

MAY090558 DESTROYER #4 (OF 5) (MR) $3.99

APR090498 FANTASTIC FOUR #568 $2.99

MAY090479 INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #15 DKR $2.99

MAY090445 UNCANNY X-MEN #513 DAX $3.99

MAY090732 IRREDEEMABLE #4 $3.99

Also waiting on Irredeemable #1 and Chew #1.

----------

Dark Avengers #6

Best issue by FAR. Ridiculously better than the other somewhat lackluster issues. Some brilliant dialogue, and the artwork of Venom was so nice. Thing of beauty. I loved Moonstones bit

You've made little to no impression on me.

Hahah, brilliant. Also

Norman manipulating the Void...dangerous game. God he's so evil and badass.

also

Pinhead.

9/10

-----------

New Avengers #54

Last panel was great.

"We're going to have to kill him"

In re to Norman obviously. So thats at least two New Avengers who agree with each other. God...this could be sweetness.

8.3/10

Heh, freesies :D

Reading from spiderman 500 to about 588, i'm currently up to 558, and my god what did they do to the poor guy! It's terrible! from gwens kids coming to kill spidey, to the other arc where he dies to the whole one more day thing, which i was surprisingly ok with. But taking away the powers he gained like what 20 issues ago? It's just what was the point in giving him them in the first place, going through all that etc

BUT i think so far, brand new day is pretty good. Not sure why it lasted 10 or so issues with no conclusion but hey.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!