• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Just read the new Batman and Robin comic, wasnt sure with the original art I saw for it and im still not a big fan of Robins face but apart from that I quite liked it. Odd seeing someone other than Bruce Wayne as Batman, be interesting to see how long that actually last.

Oh and I dont like the new Batmobile, ugly.

Just read the new Batman and Robin comic, wasnt sure with the original art I saw for it and im still not a big fan of Robins face but apart from that I quite liked it. Odd seeing someone other than Bruce Wayne as Batman, be interesting to see how long that actually last.

But it's so cool that it hovers :D i just think that they are progressing the story too much tbh, robin wanting out straight away? hmm...

I loved it actually, (both art and story) I don't usually like Frank Quiertylylelrl but I really liked his style this issue (the first slash was gorgeous!) Plus I just adore Damian. Hes a fucking awesome character.

But it's so cool that it hovers :D i just think that they are progressing the story too much tbh, robin wanting out straight away? hmm...

I liked the Batmobile too.

so seeing how we have a cover for Invicible hc 5 think they'll manage to get it out before christmas? ;)

Lolz, it actually should be. It should be solicited within the next few months so its approx 4-5 months away....probably.

Does anyone know where to get back issues of Astonishing Spiderman? I've tried a quick search and not turned up anything worthwhile.

I'm afraid not my brother. :(

Dont know if its been mentioned in this thread yet, cant remember but has anyone else started reading Irredeemable?

I just read the first issue and really liked it, definately a comic im going to carry on with.

I ordered it, and Diamond didn't ship issue 1 to my local shop, so I've got 2 and 3, but waiting on 1.

Like I'm waiting on the latest issue of The Sword (that everyone should be reading)

Like I'm waiting on issue 1 of Chew.

Etc etc etc.

A sword.

....Lol. Well yeah its basically about this sword that deems the holder great healing and super strength shit. It is REALLY REALLY awesome. I highly recommend it. Volume 1 and are really rather cheap from Play/Amazon.

Also its not going to be going forever (assumably) as it has a definite end in sight, and a solid story structure. Its really cool. (Art is a bit....dodgy though) but it certainly suits it, and there is a disgcustingly disturbing and gorey bit at around issue 14 ish.

Edited by ReZourceman

Ah right, I think it is the one I was thinking of.

Sorry I checked the online comic book store I use and they didnt have it. Ive only ever seen the UK ones in places like WH Smiths and obviously they wont have back issues.

Best I can think of is checking Ebay.

after the love shown for Kick Ass! in here I decided to look for a couple of issues, lo and behold FP had some Variant covers in and bam:

KickAss.jpg

also picked up 15 and 16 of Wolfman, all I can say is

saw it coming!

Saw what coming? How totally sick and bad ass the series is becoming? Man I LOVE Wolf-Man.

What did you think of Kick Ass? Its obvious anyway but yeah. Totally can't wait till its.....well I think its finishing soon. (Dunno) but the film too. Siiiiiiiick. Awesome cast IMHO.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!