• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

actually that 2nd picture is ok. it was edited in after I posted. I was merely commenting on the infantile nonsense at the top.

which brand of the x men is that from? I like Wolverine's costume for once.

(It appears to be Daken, Wolvies son) judging from the claws.

Fuck knows who Stalin is.

Theres no details yet, but I think its something to do with Fractions X-Men/Dark Avengers cross over (which will be brilliant because Fractions rapidly becoming my second favourite writer) Invincible Iron Man is effectively a master piece so far.

Dan you should d/l it.

The Walking Dead

Was good. Very sick and harrowing moment in it. I got talking to some random stranger in Waterstones yesterday. It was so awesome, he literally said the perfect things to me.

I'll just copy from HWYD

was in Waterstones, and I was really happy to see next to a "Batman" label section, was a "The Walking Dead" label section. I said to Claire "Oh sweet, I love how The Walking Dead has a specific section!"

And some random guy goes "Thats cos' its the greatest comic book ever." And I was like "Dude, you're so right." and then he goes "Well....maybe just behind Invincible."

You can imagine my reaction to this, and I ended up talking to him for a few minutes. Had a smile on my face for the rest of the day basically.

Spider-Man was semi interesting. It delved a little bit into why no one remembers him. A tiny tiny little bit anyway.

Uncanny X-Men was of course ruined by Greg Lands artwork. At one point.

"OH fuck please please don't tell me thats Wolverine......yep, thats Wolverine" ugh.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that invincible will come to an end at issue 100?

What Cory said seems to point to it in my opinion =\ i wouldn't really mind it coming to an end, too much of a good thing and you lose track of it really. Also, dan, cory's usually brought in when theres alot of drawing/detail to do, which can only mean good things :D

So...i just read issues 48 to 51 of invincible

I loved it so much! I knew it was coming from the army shots before, but the confrontation was handled so well, i did feel it happened abit fast but i can understand invincible wanting to go straight to him so...

Cecils defence against invincible was brilliant too, the ear piece weapon, didn't see that coming at all, i bet thats gonna be used against viltrumites in the coming war...

Angstrum Levys back (although i knew that) his new form looks...interesting to say the least.

Finally, the origin of cecil was impressive, i loved it, i loved seeing how it shaped his arguement with invincible, but it made my blood boil that he knew nolan was lying

Dan Dare bragged he managed to download some Iron Man comics last night. I feel I can do the same for Invincible, since the end of Volume 2 has not inspired me to buy more [despite your "IT GETS BETTER SO WASTE MONEY" speech]

Tbh i'm not sure why i didn't do it sooner

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!