• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

I thought Batman Inc was confirmed to continue. Just in January or something.

Yeah it is but other reboot comics have removed Stephanie Brown as Batgirl, made Barbara Gordon as Batgirl, remove Dick as Batman 2, changed Birds of Prey cast and gave Tim Drake a new start and retconned out of Batman.

Im hoping maybe Tim Drake hasnt been retconned out of Batman history but he just retired or something, maybe when his dad found out a few years ago and then his dad didnt die in Identity Crisis.

It just seems a bit weird that all Dick, Jason and now Damien keep their Robin history but Tim loses his so for now im staying hopeful.

Why would he lose his? He is being called Red Robin, suggests growth from being Robin. Anyways! a list of what I am to get

01 - Justice League

03 - Aquaman

04 - The Flash

05 - The Fury of Firestorm

06 - The Savage Hawkman

08 - Justice League International

10 - Captain Atom

12 - Green Lantern

13 - Green Lantern Corps

14 - The New Guardians

15 - Red Lanterns

16 - Batman

17 - Detective Comics

18 - Batman & Robin

20 - Batwoman

24 - Nightwing

27 - Swamp Thing

28 - Animal Man

30 - Demon Knights

Job well done DC, that's not even including the soon to be released Superman titles...

A lot of people are assuming he has lost his Bat connection because of the lack of any mention of it in the Teen Titans info:

Tim Drake is forced to step out from behind his keyboard when an international organization seeks to capture or kill super-powered teenagers. As Red Robin, he must team up with the mysterious and belligerent powerhouse thief known as Wonder Girl and a hyperactive speedster calling himself Kid Flash in TEEN TITANS #1, by Scott Lobdell and artists Brett Booth and Norm Rapmund.

A lot of people are assuming he has lost his Bat connection because of the lack of any mention of it in the Teen Titans info:

Even so, for Tim to be with the Teen Titans he must be some sort of hero originally...

Just read Invincible 80, it reminded me why I love Invincible in the first place.

What an Ending!

Yarp, its in stores now. But we can't talk about illegal things on here, check your phone in 5 minutes.

I really didn't think he was going to do it. I was like "oh dino, you environmentalist you" and then... "wait what!" shiiit

Maybe they'll write them well / not annoying this time round?

I question all the time why there seems to be so few comic book writers that can actually write well. Like... surely DC and Marvel should be able to afford to employ the best of the best writers? Why isn't every comic Morisson-calibur?

UNCANNY X-MEN To End in October

"All things must come an end...even for the X-Men, and this October fans will bear witness the end of an era as Uncanny X-Men #544 concludes the long running series. It’s all come to this! Years in the making, the seeds of dissent finally bear fruit as the events of X-Men Schism tear the X-Men and the Marvel Universe apart! When the dust settles, the state of mutantkind will irreparably be changed forever. Don’t miss the historic final issue of the longest running X-Men title this October, in Uncanny X-Men #544!"

UncannyXMen_544_Covexr_02.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/end-of-uncanny-xmen-teaser-110609.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Newsaramasite+%28Newsarama.com%29

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!