• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReZourceman

• Happenstance

• Paj!

• Dan_Dare

Remote file too large? Are you trying to add that image as a sig? You don't want to put it in the image upload bar, you just want to put an image code in your sig box.

That sig is too tall for the sig rules, anyway.

I'm gunna buy invinc. #3! They're too short though... I finish em in like half an hour or less. Maybe I'll buy #4 too :D

Remote file too large? Are you trying to add that image as a sig? You don't want to put it in the image upload bar, you just want to put an image code in your sig box.

I'm gunna buy invinc. #3! They're too short though... I finish em in like half an hour or less. Maybe I'll buy #4 too :D

Yes! But multis! As I said Im buying the Ultimates...#1 is HUGE. Then Ive got 3...because Play were out of stock of 2 (I find out when I get back) so yeah I need to buy that from...*shudder* Amazon.

Right, Ill see if I can fix that sigs size.

Ah thanks for telling me, and thank you rez for fixing it,

Shorty what did you think of the incident in number 2?

So now that ive actually caught up with all the Invincible trades and now read the single issues as they are released.....whats with the long delays between issues then?

I think its the artist....not certain on that actually, but apparently Kirkman has sorted out the delays, but they're not exactly solidly every 5 weeks just yet. :(

They're definitely more frequently since about 4 months ago though.

It really sucks the way invincible is released as trades! The regular collections are four issues but the ultimate collections are 13 (correct me if I'm wrong). Now I've bought 1 and 2 of the regular tpb so I have episodes 1-8. But I'm now thinking it would be a lot cheaper to buy the ultimate collection. However this means I have to buy the first UC just to get the next 5 episodes. Or buy the collection of 9-12 then move on to UC2, but I'll be missing out number 13! Who's idea was it to release a collection of 13 episodes at a time >.<

It really sucks the way invincible is released as trades! The regular collections are four issues but the ultimate collections are 13 (correct me if I'm wrong). Now I've bought 1 and 2 of the regular tpb so I have episodes 1-8. But I'm now thinking it would be a lot cheaper to buy the ultimate collection. However this means I have to buy the first UC just to get the next 5 episodes. Or buy the collection of 9-12 then move on to UC2, but I'll be missing out number 13! Who's idea was it to release a collection of 13 episodes at a time >.<

Hahah, yeah its true. Id say....ebay/sell on the TPBs and then buy the loverly loverly UCs. That are massive and hard back and I like to rub my peniWHAT!

I think brock will find a way to get Venom back..brock/venom are made for each other...thing I want to know is what the hell is brock going to do with Spidey...yeah he's taking away the bad impurities of venom from him, but will he take his spider powers away too?...might be what gets parker geting that vial of blood back from hmm..whats his name negative guy (Homeless shelter runner)

oh and Marvel apes...fuckign weird..yet I want more of it, it's intresting

Just watched the first episode of Wolverine and the X-Men. Looks pretty promising so far. At first I was against Wolverine being thrown to the front of something but after the first episode and the trailer ive watched I think it will heopfully work well.

Plus it looks like we should be seeing some of the lesser used mutants in this cartoon.

Just watched the first episode of Wolverine and the X-Men. Looks pretty promising so far. At first I was against Wolverine being thrown to the front of something but after the first episode and the trailer ive watched I think it will heopfully work well.

Plus it looks like we should be seeing some of the lesser used mutants in this cartoon.

Wolverine cartoon, from what I've seen of his solo stuff (basically Frank Miller) that isn't going to work.

I stumbled upon this just the other day, not the actual thing but I heard about it, I'm rather looking forward to seeing it when it comes about, I enjoyed Xmen Evo and couldn't understand why it got cancelled so soon! I *do* think Wolverine gets a bit overexposed and overrated though. Would you perchance be able to enlighten me as to where you managed to see said episode?

Also on that note, the great Remy LeBeau should be appearing in the upcoming Wolverine film, seeing as he was distinctly lacking from the films and is possibly my favourite X-man, I'm rather chuffed to hear it, but it's probs not news to anyone here anyway.

Wolverine cartoon, from what I've seen of his solo stuff (basically Frank Miller) that isn't going to work.

Its not a Wolverine cartoon, its just him leading the X-Men.

Plus even it it wasnt, the cartoons shouldnt really be judged on what the comics are like.

And as I said, the first episode was good.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!